• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trasol ballistic software crashes?

Lofty

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2008
Lenexa KS
Has anyone else experienced this on their android phone? I've been trying to use it but it crashes from the start screen, never can get it running.

I have since seen their reviews online and apparently I'm not the only one. I have tried everything. I even logged into my Google play account on my wife's phone and downloaded and installed it on her phone, always crashes.

Do they plan on providing an update.....or is this like other DT products?

Same issue here . I just went back to using Applied Ballistics ,
which is running like an absolute champ for me .
It may be a compatibility / software issue . There is a Trasol
thread on this site , may be the place to go .

EDIT : look in ballistic solvers / advanced marksmanship section .

Same issue here . I just went back to using Applied Ballistics ,
which is running like an absolute champ for me .
It may be a compatibility / software issue . There is a Trasol
thread on this site , may be the place to go .

EDIT : look in ballistic solvers / advanced marksmanship section .

I said it in the TRASOL thread. DT is finished. the MDR will be the end of that company. I have no doubt they have abandoned this product but wont say publicly. I think its in bad taste that they are still showing it in the apple store and allowing people to buy it.

Man, I hadn't thought of it that way.

Its funny, just Saturday I was speaking with an industry guy....works for a huge manufacturer of high end shooting and hunting products. The topic of the MDR came up and he said he took a tour of their facility last year. He said he couldnt believe the shit that was going on there. Apparently no one was working. All the office guys were playing video games, phones ringing with no one answering them and kids running all over the place. I guess they allow people to bring their kids to work.

He couldnt believe they were still in business with the way their facility was being run.

Its a shame....but Im glad I sold my SRS and my spot in line for the MDR.

Last edited: