• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Traust Task : Tripod Attached Shit Keeper

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    For those who were asking,

TASK “Tripod Attached Shit Keeper”

Brainchild of Aaron Pickering and Adam Rehor with input from Mike Menchaca and Shawn Andrews. This thing is built as tough as we can make it. The goal was to produce something useful for the all-day RO, competitive shooter, outdoorsman, and photographer. Recently tested at this year’s Competition Dynamics Steel Safari, one of the most challenging rifle matches around, it proved to be a valuable addition to the standard loadout.

What will it hold? Large Yeti rambler / 1L Nalgene bottle and anything smaller, 6 pens, whatever you want to hook onto the bottom of the cup holder and/or the three loops under the upper deck between the legs, as many moral patches you can fit on the 2” loop Velcro around the body and whatever you want to stick on the ¾” loop Velcro top side. Grommets at each point also offer up some more attachment points.

Rubberized leg straps hold tight to the tripod so it won’t slide down when collapsed and the aluminum side release buckles make it easy to remove without undoing the straps. Did we mention it has an inner shelf in the cup holder that is completely sealable which will prop up a can of pop or store some spent brass in the lower 1/3 of the cup holder; we tried to think of it all!

Video's not streaming ?

Disregard, reloaded page, seems fine now ??‍♂️

Andy Reinhardt has one, was checking it out in NM and again today at Ft. Carson.

Adding it to the 'to buy' list

Last edited:
    That's cool that it has a pouch actually. I've been using the Cole-Tac Tripod Leggings for a while, but there is no "storage" like this.

I need one of those, always have extra stuff hanging off and around my tripod at a match.

I was doing some 10 meter standing practice in the basement today. Dealing with pellet tins/pellets is a huge pain in the ass. Then it came to me...

This thing is awesome.
    F246A1A8-2ED8-4760-9BBD-487F7F51D7AE_1_201_a.jpeg

B0D9A2AF-AB2D-4CF4-ADD2-B6A7383713D8.jpeg

Reactions: fmetz and atomic41