TREADPROOF 2020 DATES - FRANK GALLI / MARC TAYLOR - DICKSON, TN.

Swerve

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
I just rx'd my email from Treadproof with the availability for rescheduling. I'm guessing all enrolled rx'd their's too. Disappointing but understandable. K&M is in the general area, but if anyone is interested in a much smaller, maybe less intimidating opportunity to shoot a monthly local match for the first time -you can PM me and I can provide details on Henry County matches (about 1:45) from the Treadproof location. $15-$20 bucks for entry fees-usually less than a dozen shooters -great way to get into training match style and get a feel for stages and the pressures of having someone else watch you miss. No series points or prize table, just a low key opportunity to shoot. For now, Henry County is still open. At least with a fall class I'll have all summer to prep my liver for the amount of drinking that usually accompanies getting together with fellow Marines.

wpgk58

wpgk58
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2019
Good Morning Frank and Marc
What is the status of the 21-23 August course?
Thanks

Fitz

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Spoke to Brett today we are all set for August, so if you signed up or plan on attending, go to the Treadproof site for details

But we are on track, lots of shuffling of classes, but confirmed today we are good here
Excellent news! I am looking forward to attending as this will be the first training event I’ve attended since 2003 which was from Ward Brien.... LOL

RS14

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
May 7, 2019
Panama City Florida
If you are PAID with them they will or have rolled you into August or October. Contact TreadProof.
See you there.
Contact has been made. For some reason my coworkers and I weren't receiving any emails from treadproof. However they now have my personal email so that shouldn't be a further issue. The three of us will be attending the October class.

Reactions: Enough Said

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Where do we stand here? Frank and I will be there. Party starts on the evening of the 20th at O’Charley’s in Dickson.

Reactions: Fitz

AKMarty

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2019
AK
I want to take this class but it would my first class of this like this and as a beginner would it be to much to try and take in? I dont want to come and be overwhelmed with information and not retain anything from it. This is close to me which is great I'm about an hour away. Can someone give me some feedback on this class from a beginner's standpoint.

Thanks in advance
Take it! The point of the class is to instill in you the correct fundamentals so that you can train on your own. It is ALL about the basics.

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said

SMC21

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
Apologies for potential reading comprehension fail, but is the August course sold out?

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Apologies for potential reading comprehension fail, but is the August course sold out?
That is a question for Treadproof.com. I’m trying unsuccessfully to get a Class Roster.
If so, there’s another in late October.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
The Oct class is the best class anyway, so, join up there.

Reactions: RS14

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
I just spoke to Brett today,

Things are going forward, they have made some improvements since last class, rooms are now available at the range for $60 a night, all brand new stuff upstairs. It's pretty nice moving forward I think we might stay on the range vs getting a hotel, but we'll see.

With COVID with lost like 3 students, which is no big deal considering, I told him to contact some locals they have a relationship with to fill it back up. But otherwise, we have slots available and can make it happens for anyone interested in a Marc & Frank Class.

I have some plans for Treadproof and since we are doing a road trip I am sure we'll brainstorm some interesting new ways to utilize the Treadproof facility.

If you are an East Coast Shooter and want to participate, only a phone call or few clicks away

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
That’s a bit of a walk from the bar, Frank. 😎

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
How do we reserve a room at the range? I'm down

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
How do we reserve a room at the range? I'm down
As of now, everyone has rooms at the Days in, with eats at O’Charley’s.
October may be a different story, but that was not part of the plan soon enough for August.
Rooms at the Range are two shooters per once we go down that route.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9

Fitz

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I had to move to the October class due to a change in my work schedule. I spoke with Brett and he mentioned the rooms are ready at the range so I grabbed one. Sounds like it’s going to be a great time.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Sorry to hear that. We are skeptical on the rooms due to the remoteness of the range. It has no restaurants or stores near. We stay at the Days Inn in Dickson.

Taylor