TREADPROOF 2020 DATES - FRANK GALLI / MARC TAYLOR - DICKSON, TN.

Swerve

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
I just rx'd my email from Treadproof with the availability for rescheduling. I'm guessing all enrolled rx'd their's too. Disappointing but understandable. K&M is in the general area, but if anyone is interested in a much smaller, maybe less intimidating opportunity to shoot a monthly local match for the first time -you can PM me and I can provide details on Henry County matches (about 1:45) from the Treadproof location. $15-$20 bucks for entry fees-usually less than a dozen shooters -great way to get into training match style and get a feel for stages and the pressures of having someone else watch you miss. No series points or prize table, just a low key opportunity to shoot. For now, Henry County is still open. At least with a fall class I'll have all summer to prep my liver for the amount of drinking that usually accompanies getting together with fellow Marines.

wpgk58

wpgk58
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2019
Good Morning Frank and Marc
What is the status of the 21-23 August course?
Thanks

Fitz

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2004
Webster, Texas
Spoke to Brett today we are all set for August, so if you signed up or plan on attending, go to the Treadproof site for details

But we are on track, lots of shuffling of classes, but confirmed today we are good here
Excellent news! I am looking forward to attending as this will be the first training event I’ve attended since 2003 which was from Ward Brien.... LOL

RS14

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
May 7, 2019
Panama City Florida
If you are PAID with them they will or have rolled you into August or October. Contact TreadProof.
See you there.
Contact has been made. For some reason my coworkers and I weren't receiving any emails from treadproof. However they now have my personal email so that shouldn't be a further issue. The three of us will be attending the October class.

Reactions: Enough Said