• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TREASON now the "WORD" & worry in DC

There can never again be balance in the political spectrum without rope. I need to see some rope. Hey I will even be OK with it if they spend extra for rainbow unicorn rope. Perfectly suited for multi-gender confused treasonous persons.

Laughing,... Everything your seeing is due to the bankers wanting a major shift shift away from cash. Once they implement your social credit score that will effect your ability to buy/sell/work. I would be ready for upcoming, major false flags. Ask yourself why would a VP give a order to not deploy your A/D's to protect your most vital C&C instillation? Read between the lines a little,... an quit following the herd.

Remember,..... In Confusion There Is Opportunity

After this next election and the 4 years to follow, if trump has not flushed the swamp and the people have not stood up to demand action, ya might as well throw in the towel. Blatantly lying to our faces, without so much as an attempt to seem sincere, is a true sign of “we got you, ain’t shit you can do about it”. Keeping us busy trying to keep a grasp on our semi autos, when we should be getting back the third selector guns. Worrying if we will get into trouble for using a plastic straw or sued by calling someone sir, ma’am or anything else out of respect.

basically, this is it. At least as far as my little mind can see. Buy more ammo.

Laughing,... Everything your seeing is due to the bankers wanting a major shift shift away from cash. Once they implement your social credit score that will effect your ability to buy/sell/work.

Trying to force the shift away from Cash is a big part of the plan to enable the government/politicians/global bankers to reach into your pockets any time they want as well as force you to do their will with an iron fist.

I would suggest you watch Europe, as well as all the "study" papers coming out of the "academic" class, these days they are already telegraphing what they plan to do. Down to trying to force you to spend money when they say or loose it to instant taxes and then not spend it when they decide they don't want it spent. (Because apparently the Government being able to actually control your daily spending will somehow fix the economy)......

People used to laugh about the old Biblical tales of "That no man may buy or sell unless he had the mark of the Beast or the number of his name".... but if you watch what's going down, you might not laugh as hard because it's all getting put into place.

I would add that it won't be complete till you get that little chip in your body. It will be your debit card and ID. At some point they will know when you cum by blood chemistry changes (Ejac Tax). All babies are property of the state. Sounds crazy till you see what is really happening.

Trying to force the shift away from Cash is a big part of the plan to enable the government/politicians/global bankers to reach into your pockets any time they want as well as force you to do their will with an iron fist.

I would suggest you watch Europe, as well as all the "study" papers coming out of the "academic" class, these days they are already telegraphing what they plan to do. Down to trying to force you to spend money when they say or loose it to instant taxes and then not spend it when they decide they don't want it spent. (Because apparently the Government being able to actually control your daily spending will somehow fix the economy)......

People used to laugh about the old Biblical tales of "That no man may buy or sell unless he had the mark of the Beast or the number of his name".... but if you watch what's going down, you might not laugh as hard because it's all getting put into place.
^^^^^ He's right, you know!
I would add that it won't be complete till you get that little chip in your body. It will be your debit card and ID. At some point they will know when you cum by blood chemistry changes (Ejac Tax). All babies are property of the state. Sounds crazy till you see what is really happening.

All the above and more make me so glad Im 70 and not 7 or 17.

Its gonna get fucking ugly, especially since Im allergic to chips and I dont mean Doritos.

Reactions: wildcats
My theory is that google is the “number of the beast”. I remember the first time i heard the word...it was in reference to a 1 with a 1 hundred zeros behind it. I havent quite cracked out this equates to 666, but there are a lot of things in the bible i dont understand. Binary code perhaps? I dunno.

But what is described....is what i see google going for. That much i know.

Panic is the ultimate survival response.

When everything logical has failed miserably, illogic at least has a survival potential (even if it's a low one); so panic has a real place in survival's decision tree.

Think of it as evolution's last resort.

The unthinkable has its place right along with all that other stuff.

So when you're backed into that corner, think outside the corner.

Greg

Last edited:
All predicted in a book over 2000 years old. And a book by George Orwell.
Meanwhile I try and keep some metals around to hedge against this.. gold, silver, lead, copper, and brass, I also have pieces of “scrap” aluminum with holes in it and “scrap” 4140 cm with a long hole through the middle. I’m also striving to grow and harvest all my own food. When you get away from big cities you can find the barter system alive and well.. the only thing we have to pay in money is taxes......

.. the only thing we have to pay in money is taxes......

And if you don't have whatever the government says is "money" to pay what they refer to as "taxes", they will send the King's men who will be "Just following orders" to dispossess you of your land, property and everything else at gun point while all the other "good people" cluck their heads and say "well they should have paid their taxes".....

Oh and the government claims they have the right to tell you that you can't grow food on your own land for your own use because of "interstate commerce powers".... (Thanks stupid "supreme" court). Yes this is actually current law and blessed by the Supreme Court...

So in the end you may have to use that scrap metal you are stock piling to hang on to the land & crops you are growing.

1572387698615.png

R

Reactions: Blutroop
And if you don't have whatever the government says is "money" to pay what they refer to as "taxes", they will send the King's men who will be "Just following orders" to dispossess you of your land, property and everything else at gun point while all the other "good people" cluck their heads and say "well they should have paid their taxes".....

Oh and the government claims they have the right to tell you that you can't grow food on your own land for your own use because of "interstate commerce powers".... (Thanks stupid "supreme" court). Yes this is actually current law and blessed by the Supreme Court...

So in the end you may have to use that scrap metal you are stock piling to hang on to the land & crops you are growing.
That’s why I started taking a interest in local crops and “gorilla growing” techniques. For example how many people would recognize sweet potatoes growing randomly in a wooded lot? When you start reading about executive orders concerning martial law it paints a pretty clear picture what they are after.. everything..

Revelation 13:4

People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?"

Dead on bro.

ultimately are there still any patriots, or have they all been bought? Is all this just more sophisticated smoke and mirrors, or will things be made right by the powers who are supposed to check and balance each other?
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -R

That’s why I started taking a interest in local crops and “gorilla growing” techniques. For example how many people would recognize sweet potatoes growing randomly in a wooded lot? When you start reading about executive orders concerning martial law it paints a pretty clear picture what they are after.. everything..
I'm no expert on this, but Ive heard that GMO crops have to be bought from seed each year. according to a friend of mine who is a farmer, you cannot plant from your previous year's seed. 90% will not be viable.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm no expert on this, but Ive heard that GMO crops have to be bought from seed each year. according to a friend of mine who is a farmer, you cannot plant from your previous year's seed. 90% will not be viable.
this is not quite true, A lot of the GMO grain is also roundup ready which is patented. monsanto hires gun toting thugs to watch farmers in big wheat states like south & north dakota to observe them planting and how many acres they plant. They know how much seed they bought and can derive from that if they are holding seed back from the previous year. They have a patent on the seed so if a farmer keeps back seed, they can sue him. I have a neighbor who's son was hired by monsanto for just this reason a couple years ago. He had to have a CC just to work for them. He was given a list of farmers he went up and observed during planting. The gun was for his own protection. GMO grain is also one of the leading causes of cancer in the USA. Once again because it's roundup ready, and i've sure you've all read lately about the multi mil dollar law suits against Monsanto . Now u know why Europe has never allowed GMO grains into the united kingdom. Funny thing is, a Chinamen in the USA was caught last year , smuggling GMO grain back to China so their scientist could duplicate it

this is not quite true, A lot of the GMO grain is also roundup ready which is patented. monsanto hires gun toting thugs to watch farmers in big wheat states like south & north dakota to observe them planting and how many acres they plant. They know how much seed they bought and can derive from that if they are holding seed back from the previous year. They have a patent on the seed so if a farmer keeps back seed, they can sue him. I have a neighbor who's son was hired by monsanto for just this reason a couple years ago. He had to have a CC just to work for them. He was given a list of farmers he went up and observed during planting. The gun was for his own protection. GMO grain is also one of the leading causes of cancer in the USA. Once again because it's roundup ready, and i've sure you've all read lately about the multi mil dollar law suits against Monsanto . Now u know why Europe has never allowed GMO grains into the united kingdom. Funny thing is, a Chinamen in the USA was caught last year , smuggling GMO grain back to China so their scientist could duplicate it
he plants corn, not wheat; I'm not sure if that's any different.

I have a neighbor who's son was hired by monsanto for just this reason a couple years ago. He had to have a CC just to work for them. He was given a list of farmers he went up and observed during planting. The gun was for his own protection.

No tears will be shed for them if they have an "accident" while working for one of the most evil corporations on the planet.

Reactions: oneshot86
The absence of cash is a large part of the control plan.

I have said this many times. Most people keep little to no cash on hand. The little plastic cards are what you use for purchases. Purchases of food, liquor and all other comforts of life. When something attacks the systems that control the accounting of those little plastic cards, what happens? Purchases are now done by cash or not done. But cash will be non-existent to most...

This is the first time in history where a tangible form of currency will no longer exist in time of need. The first time where cash will escalate in its value.

Barter....good luck with that. Barter only works if both sides can offer some service of tangible value. Most people have no skill of tangible value to another.

Spicy times are coming....

The absence of cash is a large part of the control plan.

I have said this many times. Most people keep little to no cash on hand. The little plastic cards are what you use for purchases. Purchases of food, liquor and all other comforts of life. When something attacks the systems that control the accounting of those little plastic cards, what happens? Purchases are now done by cash or not done. But cash will be non-existent to most...

This is the first time in history where a tangible form of currency will no longer exist in time of need. The first time where cash will escalate in its value.

Barter....good luck with that. Barter only works if both sides can offer some service of tangible value. Most people have no skill of tangible value to another.

Spicy times are coming....
Barter is alive and well away from the towns. In small communities and places like up here were your neighbors help you and you help them because you can’t always drive into town in the middle of the winter. When you don’t have any skills a jar of salmon, a lynx pelt, or your dads old truck that hasn’t moved in 20 years are all things to barter. You need to get out more. Times are coming were cash will be worthless and a can of sardines will be worth a clip full of ammo. Then there’s times predicted were a mans wages will be worth a loaf of bread.. in times like that would you rather have a handful of “cash” or a few fresh loafs, yeast, flour, eggs, sourdough starter, and a wood fired oven?

Barter is alive and well away from the towns. In small communities and places like up here were your neighbors help you and you help them because you can’t always drive into town in the middle of the winter. When you don’t have any skills a jar of salmon, a lynx pelt, or your dads old truck that hasn’t moved in 20 years are all things to barter. You need to get out more. Times are coming were cash will be worthless and a can of sardines will be worth a clip full of ammo. Then there’s times predicted were a mans wages will be worth a loaf of bread.. in times like that would you rather have a handful of “cash” or a few fresh loafs, yeast, flour, eggs, sourdough starter, and a wood fired oven?

I don't disagree with you to a point. However, you need to realize that barter has no meaning for 90% of the population. It also has little long term value. What happens when you run out of sardines or smokes or car parts, etc, etc?

Barter of goods is useless on a long term basis. Skill is a different matter. An in demand, worthwhile skill will always be marketable.

If you believe you can do it without cash on hand as a backup for people that aren't looking for what you have, you live in a utopia...I'll use both skills and cash

Reactions: Bender
I have both skills and stuff to barter. I wouldn’t mind keeping cash around, except I don’t have any. Actually after Ike I ran into both situations.. places I could only use cash AND places I could only use card. I tuck away gold from time to time but usually have to spend it eventually. The 90% of the population you speak of won’t make it past the first real food shortages and Those of the 90% that have “cash” will find that they got nothing I need. Once people are starving cash value will drop quickly. You can study the civil war and lots of countries to verify this for yourself. You got the right idea you just need to “diversify your portfolio” and make sure you are asset strong instead of just cash strong. Or stick with gold and silver instead of cash. I don’t know if you believe in the most printed book in history, but it also predicts a time were you can’t buy or sell without a “mark”. Cash won’t be worth much then either. I don’t live in a utopia but I do have a network of friends and family and a environment that’s like walking into a natural grocery store and plenty of people around that were living up here before roads, power, or even taxes. As I said already the only think we actually have to have money for is to pay the gov their tribute. I still buy gas and shop at stores but even that stuff I can make for myself. Of course if I don’t first pay tribute and buy a fuel maker permit the gov acts like I’m doing something wrong..

Reactions: gigamortis
I have both skills and stuff to barter. I wouldn’t mind keeping cash around, except I don’t have any. Actually after Ike I ran into both situations.. places I could only use cash AND places I could only use card. I tuck away gold from time to time but usually have to spend it eventually. The 90% of the population you speak of won’t make it past the first real food shortages and Those of the 90% that have “cash” will find that they got nothing I need. Once people are starving cash value will drop quickly. You can study the civil war and lots of countries to verify this for yourself. You got the right idea you just need to “diversify your portfolio” and make sure you are asset strong instead of just cash strong. Or stick with gold and silver instead of cash. I don’t know if you believe in the most printed book in history, but it also predicts a time were you can’t buy or sell without a “mark”. Cash won’t be worth much then either. I don’t live in a utopia but I do have a network of friends and family and a environment that’s like walking into a natural grocery store and plenty of people around that were living up here before roads, power, or even taxes. As I said already the only think we actually have to have money for is to pay the gov their tribute. I still buy gas and shop at stores but even that stuff I can make for myself. Of course if I don’t first pay tribute and buy a fuel maker permit the gov acts like I’m doing something wrong..

Not trying to argue with you but re-read what I wrote. The next “event” will be like no other. Historical precedent means nothing as we are in a new paradigm. Trying to apply past economic downturns to our present circumstance is not something I would do. Quite frankly, the people starving scenario isn’t part of the plan. Power requires subjects not corpses. Keeping people dependent by limiting their ability to purchase what they need via fiscal policy is the plan.

By keeping cash, I mean keeping liquid assets on hand not just folding money. Gold, silver and paper will all be worth something and there will be no devaluation. I am quite familiar with diversification and practice it to the maximum extent possible.

Personally, I hope neither of us see it happen. If it does, I’d rather be living where you are than where I am.

All the above and more make me so glad Im 70 and not 7 or 17.

Its gonna get fucking ugly, especially since Im allergic to chips and I dont mean Doritos.
It’s you boomers who left us this mess. I lay it at your feet for not taking care of it.

Tyranny grows in the void of apathy. So thanks for the monster. Die happy now. Mmmk?

Not trying to argue with you but re-read what I wrote. The next “event” will be like no other. Historical precedent means nothing as we are in a new paradigm. Trying to apply past economic downturns to our present circumstance is not something I would do. Quite frankly, the people starving scenario isn’t part of the plan. Power requires subjects not corpses. Keeping people dependent by limiting their ability to purchase what they need via fiscal policy is the plan.

By keeping cash, I mean keeping liquid assets on hand not just folding money. Gold, silver and paper will all be worth something and there will be no devaluation. I am quite familiar with diversification and practice it to the maximum extent possible.

Personally, I hope neither of us see it happen. If it does, I’d rather be living where you are than where I am.
Your a thinking man. I’m just trying to point out some potential issues with what your saying. Nothing is new under the sun. History is never irrelevant. The folded piece of textile in your pocket can literally overnight become worth nothing but a .. piece of textile cloth.. make no mistake though.. there will be a lot less people on the earth soon after a moneyless system is put in place. Have you seen how quickly a supermarket can be emptied? Do you realize how dependent cities are on trucks bringing in produce from Mexico and such? Do you really think the gov intends to feed and clothe everyone?

Reactions: Nik H
A good EMP will render most electronics needed to run a cashless society useless. Cash and goods of value in hand don’t need electricity to be used.

We might just have to keep some illegal aliens on hand. That way, at leat the Democrats wouldn’t be all that eager to push for going cashless since they think their new base will be a significant amount of illegal aliens. They live in the shadows using cash only. They would be too easy to discover if they were functioning within the cashless society.

The Matrix.
funny how such a lame scifi movie can be so profound and philosophical without even trying.
In a religious sense, we are living in the matrix because everything going on out there is just a distraction that matters so little that it might as well not even be real. Rather than facing spiritual warfare, the repercussions of which will last for eternity, most people just want to forget it all and plug back into the matrix and get a juicy steak. And in another sense, under the coming socialist utopia, you will be little more than one of a billion faceless, identityless batteries which powers the system. And if they decide you are a bad battery, they'll unplug you and flush you.

funny how such a lame scifi movie can be so profound and philosophical without even trying.
In a religious sense, we are living in the matrix because everything going on out there is just a distraction that matters so little that it might as well not even be real. Rather than facing spiritual warfare, the repercussions of which will last for eternity, most people just want to forget it all and plug back into the matrix and get a juicy steak. And in another sense, under the coming socialist utopia, you will be little more than one of a billion faceless, identityless batteries which powers the system. And if they decide you are a bad battery, they'll unplug you and flush you.

you know that silly pizzagate conspiracy theory about filthy rich and powerful people like clinton torturing babies and harvesting the adrenochrome for themselves?

they made a movie about that too.

hqdefault.jpg

If you are a slacker on prep but you took AJ's advice and bought more ammo. Then the world will be your oyster.

Eff gold, metals and barter. Guns and ammo will be the only currency that counts for the first at least several months. That being said, preparation is good but if you can't defend it, you are toast. JMHO

Reactions: Bender

Not that long but it will be nasty.

• Some claim that the Great Tribulation will last for seven years. However, there is absolutely no Biblical evidence for that teaching. The Bible dogmatically postulates throughout that the Great Tribulation will not last longer than approximately 3 1/2 years.
How long will the Great Tribulation last? Some claim, it will ...
www.eternalgod.org/q-a-5175/

• Some claim that the Great Tribulation will last for seven years. However, there is absolutely no Biblical evidence for that teaching. The Bible dogmatically postulates throughout that the Great Tribulation will not last longer than approximately 3 1/2 years.

The details on that may be something better left to those of the Christian religion to interpret on rather than those of the Atheist religion.
You'll find there are an amazing amount of interpretations, down to as little as several months.
That's before you get into who is going to be around to enjoy it all, which once again has a lot of interpretations.

The quote you mention above is more in line with certain literal traditional views that the rule of the one world government is scheduled to last for 7 years, split into the first 3 1/2 years where they play mostly nice and the second 3 1/2 years where they go full on gloves off Nazi style.

after death your soul will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. that's what I was referring to, not the tribulation.

The details on that may be something better left to those of the Christian religion to interpret on rather than those of the Atheist religion.
You'll find there are an amazing amount of interpretations, down to as little as several months.
That's before you get into who is going to be around to enjoy it all, which once again has a lot of interpretations.

The quote you mention above is more in line with certain literal traditional views that the rule of the one world government is scheduled to last for 7 years, split into the first 3 1/2 years where they play mostly nice and the second 3 1/2 years where they go full on gloves off Nazi style.

As you say, its open to a lot of interpretation. I was jsut putting that up for discussion sake .Bottom line is nobody knows for certain nor will know for certain, until the time comes.

Are you referring to yourself, me, or neither of us, as of the atheist religion?