• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tremor 5

Long Range 338

Professional Ammo Waster
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2012
    Out West
    Cause more Tremors is better!!! T2, T3, etc just garbage as Tremor 5 is the answer to all of life's problems!

To those who actually use the Tremor reticles, no offense intended I'm just trying to lighten the mood....

i was expecting to open this thread to find a glorious post about our lord and savior Burt Gummer

Burt-Gummer-Runs-for-President-in-Fun-TREMORS-SHRIEKER-ISLAND-Video-1024x536.jpg

instead i find its only about another overly busy christmas tree-esq reticle.....

Actually the new Leupold PRS reticle is not bad... I would shoot that one.

it's nice cause it keeps the center cleaner

The 0.25 graduations seem a little goofy but wouldn't stop me from using one. Other than that, it is a nice design

Reactions: deersniper
    i was expecting to open this thread to find a glorious post about our lord and savior Burt Gummer

Burt-Gummer-Runs-for-President-in-Fun-TREMORS-SHRIEKER-ISLAND-Video-1024x536.jpg

instead i find its only about another overly busy christmas tree-esq reticle.....

Probably more interesting! LOL