• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

haha Great movie, still one of my favorites. Gotta love the way Bert holds that elephant gun

Fun movie!!!! Forgot how much I liked this movie!!

Gonna have to watch that this weekend!!!

Love the first TREMORS. In the 2nd I recall Bert being SAD when it was mentioned that he and his wife had broken up. Didn't he mention something like... "And she took the HK's with her".
Or something like that?

I am currently remodeling my Man Cave...maybe I need an elephant gun in a glass case? As an homage to TREMORS?

Wait a minute. Are you saying that not everyone keeps a 600 Nitro on the basement wall? Poor bastards.

My 3 year old son has the DVD set. He watches the second one many times a week. Pretends to be Bert for hours after. All great movies

'cause when you need it and don't have it... You sing a different tune.

lack of intel resulted in poor preparation, could have used more gun preferrably belt fed. Got to love Bert.

Tremors one and two are classics! "Full Auto; preferably, belt fed!"

I think the second movie was my favorite. The ones after that went to shit.

Reba played an awesome role... "Magazine!"
Oh and don't forget Burt's attempt to by hydrashock hp's in the local store. Classic!

Went to shit after 1 & 2, really? Who doesn't want to run Quad fifty's off the back of a Deuce ? Or, maybe set off a ton of HE?

Last edited:
Supposedly Universal is remaking Tremors. Very early in the process but was just announced recently.

I really liked the movie and then Reba had to come out all anti gun so that kind of crapped on it some. To bad for a red headed Oklahoma gal. Of course maybe things have changed for her since.