• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trevor Noah biased?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Say it aint so!

I cant wait for the weight of his own rhetoric to crush him. Everything he helped build will consume him in a just world.

Its like the Terror period of the French Revolution.....their is Revolution than Counter Revolution.

I can just hear Trevor saying "But I am one of you! I am one of the beautiful people!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alian-tour-calling-Aboriginal-women-ugly.html

Really though. If he wasnt Trevor Noah this should be shrugged off - just one guys opinion - but his past demands we hold him to the standard he holds others.

Never heard of him. Maybe he identifies as an iguana and all human women who don't identify as reptiles repulse him.

Interesting how they call him a "US comedian" when he's South African, guess it's Trump's fault.

I do love how, yet again, their hypocrisy is being brought to light. Ashes, ashes, they all fall down.

Reactions: pmclaine
    Interesting how they call him a "US comedian" when he's South African, guess it's Trump's fault.

I do love how, yet again, their hypocrisy is being brought to light. Ashes, ashes, they all fall down.

I picked up on that.

Daily Mail - British rag - he has more in genetic commonality with Britain than the USA.

Oh well everyone in that collapsed Empire is "English" anyway.

It’s fun to see their bullshit backfire on them. Being their whole existence is running their mouths, we could watch one squirm every week. It would be sweet to watch in a year or so, liberal mouthpieces telling us how the pc thing has gone too far.