• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trey@SportOptics

Trey@SportOptics

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
Louisiana
What up guys, just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm Trey (if that wasn't obvious) and Chris hired me on over here at SportOptics.com part time to help out since were expanding the retail store. I get paid to talk about guns and optics all day. It's awesome! I absolutely love it. I'm just getting into long range shooting and just picked up my first non hunting bolt action, a Rem 700 AAC-SD. Since I'm still in college, there's a Meostar sitting on top that Chris let me borrow until I can amass enough pennies (or I might have to go on a ramen noodle diet) to buy a NXS. Looking at either a Manners or AICS chassis and maybe even a can down the line. What ya'll think?

If you have any questions about anything just shoot me PM. I look forward to helping some hide members out!