• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG-22 question on spacers

i added, but it will depend on your scope and ring height.also your head configuration:).
what you want is a good check weld for a parallax free optic,it's essential for good hits at long range.more than likely you will have to add.

I have not needed any spacers on my TRG. The LOP is perfect and I am fairly tall (6'1") but have always been comfortable with a standard LOP. I have always had a 56mm scopes oh and 1 50mm on it and it has fit me very well. So I would say you will probably be ok, but everyone is different.

on a 50mm NXS it was a little low..i just cut two pieces of foam and it was good to go!

Got the Bushnell HDMR Scope on mine with Seekins Low Rings. No need spacers here either but I did add a Stock pack which is a bit nicer than the Hard Cheek Piece.

Found the Sako 30mm low 3-ring dovetail mount and 50mm NXS F1 perfect. Went to a Kahles 34mm tube in a Spuhr dovetail mount and went with the 10mm factory cheek spacer. Good height but can't remove the bolt on the TRG-42 with the spacer installed.

Thanks guys! I am just pondering getting a TRG-22 and was surprised to see so many accessories not included with the rifle. I am 6'4" with 36" length arms so was just curious. I kept all the factory spacers on my SSG PII but am ok with the standard stock. I have a new S&B sitting in a box but haven't been able to check out a TRG with mounted scope.

yep welcome to the TRG, kick as guns but expensive parts..you got a rocking gun and scope now is not the time to cheap out on add ons. I love mine