• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Trg-22w/Tigershark suppressor demo video.

Re: Trg-22w/Tigershark suppressor demo video.

Seems pretty damn quiet to me!

Yeah put about 45 rounds through it, loved it. It's great that you can change the thread pattern so easily, now I need one and a 300wm to match it.

I find that shooting suppressed is for me, addictive over time. When I first got one, I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I felt a little let down. As time passed, I got used to it more and more, and now I have no use for shooting unsuppressed!

Is this the one you bought?

Yep, waiting for the trust nd then the stamp, got rid of my hk elite for it lol.

Curious, what kinda shift you getting?

-pd

nice

It was hard to tell, it was pretty windy, only fired a couple at paper first round was dead on vertically(sp?) but was three inches left I think from the wind or me, second I screwed up, went to steel at 200 with 1 mil added to the scope and was easy hitting, didn't expect to shoot so didn't have my drop sheet and was hitting a few others with a guess at distances of 3-400 range, 600 birm seemed to be about on also. I'll do a better report after I get the stamp, I still am needing to work a load up as well. I also decided on this can since Tom Sarver speaks so highly of them, he builds custom rifles and had the record at 1k in bench rest so he knows accuracy so that's pretty good for me.

Are the Tigershark suppressors worth the price? Others can be found for alot cheaper. Is this brand worth all the extra $$$ ?

19dsniper, take it your cav? Best job I ever had, anyways, it isn't a .308 can rated up to 300wm, it's a 300wm can. Think the weight is around 25oz's, you can take it apart and have seperate thread patterns instead of having a barrel rethreaded, it's titanium and inconel and very well made, it's also pretty good at being a suppressor. there are lower priced 308 cans that are very good but I have my fingers crossed on a trg 42 in 300wm to match my .308, I also HATE buying anything I know I might end up regretting so got the best I could.

You can now shoot up to300 rem ultra mag through

Everyone loves the tiger.

Poi shift is different on everyones rifle

The TRG's have more than most because the barrels are long and thin

Thanks for the comments guys. Yep, 3/3 ACR.. This looks like what im looking for. Something to use on the .300 and the .308. Im also looking for a can that will work on my AR with multiple uppers as well. Im guessing that a 5.56 suppressor will work with my 5.45 upper. shouldnt be a problem, maybe a little louder with the 5.45 but still better than nothing.

Thanks for the post on the Tigershark! you have definately peeked my interest in this brand. I just wanted to make sure it was worth the extra cash!

Why inconel? Seems like an expensive and heavy substitute for other materials that would work as well, especially on a bolt gun.