• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG-42 Bore Guide and other Stuff.

Mech45

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2009
NWI
Finally picked up my new TRG-42 today and in the process of cleaning it I found out the bore guide I have in .338 Lapua doesn't fit the Sako. Looked at Midway,Sinclair,Bruno's, Midsouth and all the listed vendors on the Possum Hollow website and nobody has one. Anybody know where I can get a delrin bore guide to specifically fit a TRG-42? Also looking for a online source for other TRG-42 stuff like extra mags etc.Thanks for the help!

Chris

Re: TRG-42 Bore Guide and other Stuff.

For the bore guide go with Lucas

For TRG 'stuff' Alex at EuroOptic has been great to me.

Thanks for the info jrb, I thought the delrin guides were a pretty good set up, not as good as the aluminum ones that came with my JP rifles but good enough. I didn't know anybody made custom stuff like that, if the one for my TRG is as good as it looks in the article this may get expensive, I'll need about six more!

Euro optics looks good Numn, there prices are about the best I have seen on SAKO stuff.They have the bipod I was looking at but not the sling or the quick disconnect sling swivels that go into the side of the buttstock. Would you know if what they show on there website is the only stuff they have avaiable for the SAKO's?

Thanks again I appreciate the help.

http://www.6mmbr.com/catalog/item/1433308/954882.htm
very nice to deal with sometimes they may take a bit to show. But its not a long wait. I guess he waits till he has several to do. $35.00 dollars if he made them before all you need is to tell him what caliber you want. If not bolt dia. is all he needs.

Sent him an order for one by email thanks again.