• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG-42 Mags on Sale!

Re: TRG-42 Mags on Sale!

I also posted this last night. One thing that strikes me as strange though: the price is decreasing. Last night I bought one (with the inventory reducing from six to five), and the price immediately dropped by $7.

I ordered a 2nd one this morning, as this price is not liekly to ever be available again ether at Midway or elsewhere. Here's why:

Midway has it marked as a "clearance" item! They evidently have sold very few or none, and so are clearing the inventory out at a reduced price. I have seen them do this on other products.

The next best price I have seen in several weeks of looking, is on Gunsmerica or Gunbroker (forget which), where someone is offering them at $150.

After my 2nd order, there are now only 3 left at Midway.

Jim G

Yes, just saw that! Weird. I could understand if they had been flagged as "on sale" when at $129.xx, but they had been flagged as "clearance"! Perhaps a flagging error? (should have been "on sale" versus "on clearance")

Glad I ordered that 2nd one before the price went back up.
smile.gif

Jim G

well, at least I snagged one. Maybe when they sold the three they realized there actually WAS a demand for them....just not at the insane retail price.