• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

vno.helix

"comfort is the enemy of progress"
Minuteman
May 22, 2011
Los Angeles
www.linkedin.com
I sold mt TRG22 a few years back, together with the bipod. Now I find myself looking for that bipod again.There is something about that bipod, the simplicity and stability are unequalled by my experience.

I plan on hanging it on front of my manners LRH using the FinnAccuracy TRG adapter. Having said this, regardless of the TRG no long being available, for a few years now, the bipods I am finding for sale are still listed at +/- $500. Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Does anyone know where to find them for less? You'd think they should be discounted by now.

Are there any alternatives to the TRG bipod that you have experience with that might be better? I am referring to the Vison G4 (RPS) or others I might not know about.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Last edited:
I'm being told the goal is to have the apex of the legs connect above the barrel. (triangle of stability) Your options appear to do that. Here are some others;

Thank you and indeed, the barrel below the Apex of the bipod legs seems to be the trick. Thats why I dont get some of the newer offerings. They seem so "CG high" in their design. The one's you suggest meet the design criteria however, they seem considerable bulkier/wider. One of the reasons I like the TRG version so much is they offer the stability they do without the bulk. having said that; the disadvantage of the TRG bipod is the limited barrel width it will support. But I can work with that.

Have one, haven't been impressed. Fit and finish doesn't match the price IMO. At least the one I've got is sloppy and doesn't handle a braked 338LM well, extended legs collapse on recoil. Also have two TRG-bipods and should have gone through the effort of fitting an adapter for them instead of the spigot for the Vision.
Ouch!! I almost went that way, now am I glad I didn't, thank you!
I got this for the TRG bipod. Just came in. Think it will be worth it.

Ordered another TRG bipod from Europtic.

Last edited: