• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TRG gets new German glass

bth87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2009
Tucson, AZ
So I finally broke down and got a Schmidt and Bender, and it really is awesome. Just thought Id share a couple of shitty cell phone pictures...

Re: TRG gets new German glass

looks good! I like the NF bikini cover

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks good! I like the NF bikini cover</div></div>

Thanks Tom, and thanks again for the optic, it was good to meet ya and ill keep ya posted on shooting down here in Tucson when it cools down a bit.

Wow nice rifle! Just curious: what kind of rings are those? I don't recognize them. Love the paint job too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Godbullet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow nice rifle! Just curious: what kind of rings are those? I don't recognize them. Love the paint job too.</div></div>

Its a Spuhr one piece.

I have a Spuhr on my 42, very slick setup, clean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Spuhr on my 42, very slick setup, clean</div></div>

Tom, how are you liking the TRG or have you even gotten a chance to take it out yet?

I hate threads like this. It makes me want it spend money. Dam the spuhr looks sexy on a TRG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bth87</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Spuhr on my 42, very slick setup, clean</div></div>

Tom, how are you liking the TRG or have you even gotten a chance to take it out yet?

</div></div>
Havent had a chance yet, was going tomorrow morning but its raining like a bitch out and dont want muddy up the new truck,,,LOL

WOW Tom, Im pretty sure dirt was one of the few things they had in mind when designing that truck... lol

That gun looks even greater now....duct tape all over the front for a barrier rest....nice foam pad for the cheek, and a few other goodies.
smile.gif