• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG Rifles picture thread.....??

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Dont remember seeing one....

Trg22 20" Folder,factory brake,sako bipods,Tab sling,SB 5.5-25x56,Badger m40a3 rings,Warne 20 moa base.
    3-trg.jpg

3-trg2.jpg

3-trg1.jpg

3-trg0.jpg

Reactions: skatz11
    Re: TRG Rifles picture thread.....??

Here is my contribution...

TRG-22
    Desert Tan
    26" (No Brake)
    TAB Gear Sling
    NEAR Manufacturing 20 MOA Rail
    Badger Rings
    USO ST-10 CS Gunworks (Now CS Tactical) Edition

Shoots lights out:
    44.0 grains Varget
    175 SMK (155 scenars to come)
    Lapua Brass
    CCI BR2

httpck.jpg

2czxa9u.jpg

Josh

Mine will be here soon....tag

I was going to ask "Aren't they all the same, except for green/tan/black option?"

Then srife posts one of the coolest paint jobs around. Kudos!

great thread ill have to get some pictures of mine this weekend and post em.

Here's a pic from when I brought mine home. I will post up better pics later but I wanted to make my mark on this thread.

IMG_2084.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    ssia6s.jpg

5j8g9k.jpg

lypbqy.jpg
    </div></div>

I'm in love. Holy **** that's a great job.

<span style="font-weight: bold">42 in 338 LM </span>

TRG2.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">with tactical tiger knob..........</span>

TacticalTigerA.jpg

I can´t say I like the new bipod for TRG... looks high as a mofo.

its an illusion. It is actually perfect height because it is high on the front end.

But sure it´s higher then the "old" sako bipod that I have or have they just made the legs shorter?

Here ya go, pretty standard.
    TRG-42 338 Lapua
    N.F. 5.5x22x56
    Badger base 20 moa
    Roedale brake

Love It!
    25kra5x.jpg

Works of art, found a trg folder nib for 3450 thinkin of that instead of an ai mk2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EastBayRidge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    P8293461.jpg

Mine. </div></div>
    Your a brave man to admit to owning that ugly stick. I have a lot of extra paint remover in the shed if you'd like to correct that mistake. Looks like something one of them cows with paintbrushes in their mouths do.

Dirtboy, lets see your setup.

I'll be more than happy to critique it for you.

It's a tool Dirtboy. If the owner needs it to be that color to do its job that's what he needs. Who cares what it looks like. I don't know why your post reminded me of tools....oh wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">-42 Lapua, Near 45MOA base, NXS 5.5-22x56, NF Steel High rings, TRG Bipod.

dce6144f.jpg
    </div></div>

What kind of can you got on there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Myers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Works of art, found a trg folder nib for 3450 thinkin of that instead of an ai mk2.</div></div>

That is a steal. Where you find it?

gunsamerica , search trg-22 exactly, it's still there, found a shop about 90 mins from me that has a trg 22 26" barrel that i'm picking up in the morning.

H<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a tool Dirtboy. If the owner needs it to be that color to do its job that's what he needs. Who cares what it looks like. I don't know why your post reminded me of tools....oh wait. </div></div>

Obviously someone cares what it looks like since an entire thread is devoted to pictures of the things. So if someone bothers to post a pic it's fair game to comment on. All the other pics were good lookers, this one looked like crap. And I don't know of any rifle that needs to have such a fugly paint job to "do its job" and wasn't aware that any rifle shot better because of paint. Unless the owner of that rifle needs to camo his stick so it blends in with kindygarten finger paintings then your just plane wrong.

But from the few fellas who responded to my comment, I'm sorry that I offended your retarded sister or wife. Her rifle is ugly, no two ways about it, and she should stop postinqg pics if she dont like comments. Maybe this rifle is now know as a trig due to the tarded paintjob.
    I knew damn well good enough to not screw up a perfectly good rifle with a shitty paint job (my way of saying that my trg looks exactly like it did when it left the factory, other than having a scope up top).

Love these rifles. Put some more rounds down range behind one yesterday, which is a dangerous thing (for my bank account) to do.

Here's mine. Came black but I painted it dark earth last night. Just got it last week. Waiting on the rail, mount, brake, and optics. God willing they will be here this week.

IMG_0017.jpg

I use duracoat. Tactical Dark Earth, and I painted the bolt knob with Cobalt Blue. I had never seen a blue bolt knob before, so I wanted to see what it would look like. I kind of like the 2 colors together, and I think I'll leave it that way for a little while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelRouser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmik Which brake are you planning on running?</div></div>

Near Mfg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is an AAC stainless steel thread on TITAN. Very quiet. It was worth every penny.</div></div>

Man I need one of those so bad...but I better not do it right now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is an AAC stainless steel thread on TITAN. Very quiet. It was worth every penny.</div></div>

Man I need one of those so bad...but I better not do it right now </div></div>

Man it is awesome. I love shooting the 338 with it. It is probably the most dramatic sound reduction on any firearm I've heard. Even the awesome 50 cal AAC cyclone doesn't make so much difference IMO. From unsuppressed to suppressed the TITAN makes the biggest difference of anything I've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4TZ-urYpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbnAeLXC-U

All Sako with Zeiss 6-24x56 optics

100_0086.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is an AAC stainless steel thread on TITAN. Very quiet. It was worth every penny.</div></div>

Man I need one of those so bad...but I better not do it right now </div></div>

Man it is awesome. I love shooting the 338 with it. It is probably the most dramatic sound reduction on any firearm I've heard. Even the awesome 50 cal AAC cyclone doesn't make so much difference IMO. From unsuppressed to suppressed the TITAN makes the biggest difference of anything I've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4TZ-urYpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbnAeLXC-U</div></div>

buy me one please

palmik- nice lookin trg. what optics are goin on it?

where do you usually shoot at? id love to see the trg in action
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chickeneye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">palmik- nice lookin trg. what optics are goin on it?

where do you usually shoot at? id love to see the trg in action
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

I am throwing on a Hensoldt 4-16x56 in a Near Alphamount. Should be here tomorrow hopefully. I will get the pics up when everything is assembled.

I shoot at Young's Longshot in Indiana. It is about a 90 mile drive, but it is worth the drive to shoot 1000 yds all day.

All of the threads and pics about the TRGs have done it, I'm getting my dealer to order me a TRG 22 green stock/phosphate barrel once I have my custom .338 paid off. I will probably go with the Sako bipod and the Near Alphamount. This place is costing me A LOT of money!