• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG Stuff

bth87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2009
Tucson, AZ
As many of you know Alex at Europtics is a wonderful person to work with, I simply wanted to cast another vote of complete confidence in the man and his business. Having recently purchaced the TRG bipod and three ring mount, I experienced excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Accordingly if anyone here is in the market for TRG rifles and or parts, Alex is without question the person to talk to.

Re: TRG Stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bth87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As many of you know Alex at Europtics is a wonderful person to work with, I simply wanted to cast another vote of complete confidence in the man and his business. Having recently purchaced the TRG bipod and three ring mount, I experienced excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Accordingly if anyone here is in the market for TRG rifles and or parts, Alex is without question the person to talk to. </div></div>

I agree 100%. I bought my under rail for my TRG from Alex. He made sure I got the correct one and gave me a great deal on it. Like the OP said, Alex is the man to talk to about TRG stuff.

Mike

+100 No doubt! He went the extra mile for me. I ordered my TRG while deployed and he really worked with me to make it pain free. Ordering glass and rings tomarrow actually!

I looked on line to get this guys info and contact, was unable to, so guys can I have his web address or a phone number.

+1 We must have emailed back and forth 10 times as I ordered my TRG. Great customer service.

+1. Will be ordering a FDE TRG 42 in .300 Win with NF as soon as my toy account recovers from my TRG 22 from Alex. His customer service has been a great experience, so far.

AG