• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG Trigger

bth87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Hello all I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could impart any knowledge about the do's and dont's of adjusting the trigger on the TRG. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou

Re: TRG Trigger

not too hard to mess up, just keep the first and secound stage weight not too close, and you should be fine

Do not lighten the second stage too much. If you make it too light, it will jam up the trigger. The second stage will engage during the take-up, and lock it up. Otherwise, I've had no other problems. It's a great trigger.

Thank you all very much, I had read the manula and figured it couldnt be too difficult but I wanted to make sure none the less.... Again I appreciate the input.

I finally wound up ordering a new trigger from BerettaUSA. Total cost was about $350, but the new trigger is absolutely wonderful (and I'm used to Anschutz triggers!).

I decided not to mess with the new trigger when I installed it, as the pull was light and crisp.

Make sure the safety is not engaged when you reinstall the trigger group-- it will destroy it.