• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tri-County Gun Club (OR.) Sniper Comp

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
My little buddy and I shot in the sniper comp at Tri-County Gun Club today. We had a good time and it was fun to see some old friends. Thanks to the Match director and the RSO's for all of their hard work. It sure was nice to be on the firing line as opposed to being behind it for a change. Here's a couple pics.

My "Lil-Buddy"
Tri-CountySniperComp2012010.jpg

Tri-CountySniperComp2012029.jpg

Me
Tri-CountySniperComp2012012.jpg

MeatTri-CountySniper-Comp2112012.jpg

Re: Tri-County (OR.) Sniper Comp

SS,

I wouldn't mind getting in on some of these. Can you PM me some info on the Tri-County competitions.

Thanks

It was a great day to be out shooting. Did not realize there were many other hide members shooting.

Thanks to all the RO for running the match and those that put it on.

CH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm509</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SS,

I wouldn't mind getting in on some of these. Can you PM me some info on the Tri-County competitions.

Thanks </div></div>

Contact Randy @ [email protected]. He's the guy in charge.

Had a blast today. Thanks for all that came. It was a very fun competition and I was happy to see the turn out. Thanks for everyone who made RSO'ing the Egg's and the close range easy. SS nice shooting, you cleaned up on the eggs.
smile.gif