• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Logo

Re: Triad Logo

I ordered something about a month ago and it came with a sticker. Well I ordered something a few days ago and it got here today and the stickers had a different logo.

it's pretty much the same but has a 110 instead of a m14 and the m40 has a M5 instead of the DD Ross.

Maybe it's just on the stickers...

No that logo has been around awhile... this one is different. I'll post a pic in a sec

TriadLogo.jpg

Attention to detail, YEA!!!

Early this year I had 4000 stickers made with the Triad logo on them. I put one in every box (well almost every box)that went out. When it was time to reorder, I was looking at it and decided that the M14 had to go. Had to lighten the background so the 110 did not blend in. A call to the graphics guy and it was time for a update.

I was doing the stickers first to see how I liked the new look. I am out of shirts so they will be next, will be doing long sleeve as well. I still have a big box of Triad hats, so those will have to wait a little while.

It went from 4" down to 3" as well. Here is the old, and new:

2011-07-22120449.jpg

CRAP!
Now I am going to have to buy something else from you to get the new logo.
What a marketing ploy!!!
wink.gif

For anyone who has been under a rock and hasn't dealt with Steve @ Triad, you don't know what you're missing. Great service!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much store credit would I get for a triad logo tattoo?? Lol </div></div>

Half the purchase price of the tat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much store credit would I get for a triad logo tattoo?? Lol </div></div>

Half the purchase price of the tat! </div></div>

Hmmm...