• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad rear bag

Old Coach

Minuteman
Jul 5, 2007
WNC
I know there is a post on rear bags but i can't find it.
What rear bag are you using?
I looked at Triad and they have several to choose from.

Thanks
Coach

Re: Triad rear bag

I like the TAB gear rear bag myself. I like the hand loop thingy on the TAB bag and it seems to do a "mold" a little better when using it in improvised situations. I've used it a front bag wedged/squished between stuff and even flopped over thin barriers.
I have the Triad bag too and it gets used at times, just not as much.

I use a Red Tac Gear Rear Bag. It makes it really easy to adjust for elevation and creates a solid position. At the last monthly match in norcal I'd say 20 out of 25 were using them. A few were using shooting gloves of some sort and one had a thinner bag.

I like the regular triad rear bag. It provides better stability for me than the wedge one, but that's just me.

You can make your own to whatever size you want. Old sock + airsoft pellets + zip ties. It wont be pretty but you can make several sizes for a few bucks.

Trap,

The Red Tac Rear Bag is made by RTG, not Triad. Triad makes the Triad Tapered Rear Bag. Triad SELLS a lot of RTG Rear Bags, and Badger Bones, TAB Rear Bags, GAP Rear Bags.........