• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad's carbine condom

Re: Triad's carbine condom

Yes we are. Question is when..... It's an easy product change, just that there is already a lot on the R&D list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NatD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please explain the carbine condom!! </div></div>

What really is there to explain? Click on Steves site, look at it and you'll see it! No explaining needed. It's as simple as it gets.

I'll even do you a favor and save you a couple clicks of the mouse and scrolling of the wheel.

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Carbine-Condom.html

Thx,

That is awesome!!!

I would need one for a 20 inch rifle, as weel as cerbine.

This came up on the original product intro thread. I said it then, I'll say it now: I'd buy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NatD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thx,

That is awesome!!!

I would need one for a 20 inch rifle, as weel as cerbine. </div></div>

I was a bit short and maybe harsh depending how someone would have read my post, I was in a piss mood when I was typing.

So back to the Carbine Condom, I have one for my carbine and love it. Simple "sack" per-say that keeps it clean and easy to just grab and go, toss into what ever and not worry about mud, snow, dirt of what ever.

For the rifle length guys, yeah you're sort of SOL unless you make your own which wouldn't be hard. Or hope that Steve gets his list of projects worked down and gets to the rifle length condoms.

OK, carry-on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lonely_Wolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This came up on the original product intro thread. I said it then, I'll say it now: I'd buy one. </div></div>

+1, I have a 20" ar that would really benefit from this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NatD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thx,

That is awesome!!!

I would need one for a 20 inch rifle, as weel as cerbine. </div></div>

I was a bit short and maybe harsh depending how someone would have read my post, I was in a piss mood when I was typing.

So back to the Carbine Condom, I have one for my carbine and love it. Simple "sack" per-say that keeps it clean and easy to just grab and go, toss into what ever and not worry about mud, snow, dirt of what ever.

For the rifle length guys, yeah you're sort of SOL unless you make your own which wouldn't be hard. Or hope that Steve gets his list of projects worked down and gets to the rifle length condoms.

OK, carry-on! </div></div>

What SR15 is trying to say is that the Condom keeps your "Rifle" from getting "Dirty".
grin.gif

I love mine...good, no BS product. Ideal for a truck gun. Another creative solution from Triad.

Ive got an Eagle bag that I like to shove my 3 gun shotgun and my 20 irons gun in at the same time. Ive got an Elberlestock shotgun scabbard but its kinda bulky when I want to throw the shotgun and rifle in the same bag.

A rifle condom would be the cats arse for what I would use it for.

A 26" barreled stick has an OAL of about 45". I think we will shoot for about 46" to give it a little fudge. I'll have the protos in less than two weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 26" barreled stick has an OAL of about 45". I think we will shoot for about 46" to give it a little fudge. I'll have the protos in less than two weeks. </div></div>
sweet

Will you be making a Magnum for those carrying larger equipment?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes we are. Question is when..... It's an easy product change, just that there is already a lot on the R&D list. </div></div>

Rifle Condom should be available for viewing next week(a pending birth(no, not mine) has caused a few delays). Simply adding length to the Carbine Condom was not sufficient. I wanted it to work with an SR25 with a big optic and 20rnd mag in place. Length was good, we had to grow the girth a bit.

Rifle%20Condom.jpg

Will hold rifles up to 49" OAL, a 20 round mag and a real scope.

ETA on first run is about 4 weeks.