Firearms  TriArc 1911 9mm Commander *Trades Added*

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    Waxahachie TX
    Up for sale is a very lightly used 1911 built by TriArc systems. The pistol has had exactly one 50 round box of ammo through it. I simply don't have a need for a pistol this nice so I thought I would offer to someone that will actually use it. This thing runs slick and is by far the nicest pistol I have ever shot. It does have marks in and around the magwell from inserting a magazines.

Build cost was $3,075 and I have 3 mags for it. The build time currently is 20+ weeks.

Options and Build

4.25" Commander 9mm
    Black Hammer
    Black Trigger
    Nitride Track Barrel
    Nitride Slide and Cerakote Frame
    Dawson Fiber Optic Front
    Black Magazines
    Black Carbon Fiber Grips

This also includes the TriArc Hardcase.

Shipping is from my FFL to yours

2800 PRICED TO SELL 2600~FIRM! shipped and insured or 2550 local to DFW, TX. If interested PM me and I will pass along my cell number so we can discuss.

Trades - Only the items listed will be considered and must be like new.

NF ATACR 4-16x42 MIL-C - plus cash on your end
    NF ATACR 5-25x56 MIL-C - plus cash on your end
    NF ATACR 7-35x56 MIL-C - Straight up

Please know your state laws, and I'd prefer not to deal with any stupid wait times or laws from other states. (you all know which states I'm talking about)

Last edited:

bluegrasspicker

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2005
    West Virginia
    My 1911 budget is spent for now. I'm just weighing in to say that is absolutely beautiful.

Is the rear sight black as well? Is it U or square?

You might find a more receptive audience at 1911addicts. It would be like throwing bread crumbs to a school of bluegills.

I have two GIs inbound or I would be one of those bluegills...

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    Waxahachie TX
    My 1911 budget is spent for now. I'm just weighing in to say that is absolutely beautiful.

Is the rear sight black as well? Is it U or square?

You might find a more receptive audience at 1911addicts. It would be like throwing bread crumbs to a school of bluegills.

I have two GIs inbound or I would be one of those bluegills...

I do not have a membership on that forum, nor do I think it is right to sign up and wait 2 weeks just to sell something. Feel free to link it if you would like or know someone that may need/want this. Never know, you may have a gift show up for setting up a deal ;)

Here is another bread crumb for you.

20210223_231235.jpg

Last edited: