• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tried to make a difference n Chicago.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Perps the afternoon before the murder.
    IMG_0420_edit (1).jpg

I'm sure there will be rioting protesting for the death of this young black woman.

you will not see thing one on the main stream media.

The media is showing her as a fine and dedicated person. Exactly as she should be portrayed.

I wonder how she would be portrayed had she killed them all in self defense? I do not know but suspect the perps would be getting the soft treatment. Photos shown of them at age 11, playing in band class etc.

Reactions: FWoo45
    Per that article, it took 30 minutes for another officer to response to this downed officer, and an unknown additional amount of time before EMS arrived and she was transported to hospital! MASSIVE FAIL and unacceptable in a city like Chicago which should be filled with cops, EMTs and hospitals (here in Washington DC, I bet response times would be 2-5 minutes, 7 at most, even in worst areas of the city). Morale has to be rock-bottom before this event. And with this event, what officer will be willing to risk bodily harm with response stats like this? 30 f*ckin minutes as this fellow officer life bleeds out...

Well perhaps now the local police understand what it's like to be one of the citizens in a crime ridden city where the ones who pay the police and give "the orders" that the police follow, are actively protecting criminals (so long as they are the correct dark shade).
    There is always the chance the police could get fed up with the evil bosses and start joining some of the decent citizens in a bit of discrete street justice...

These 13/80 types are almost never doing their first crime, I don't care if they claim to be teenagers the moment some "kid" picks up a gun and starts doing armed robbery it's open season on them.

If there was any justice in this world, the local police would make sure that evil woman who told her gang banger boyfriend to go rob some money for her, winds up in a trash compactor somewhere...

Per that article, it took 30 minutes for another officer to response to this downed officer, and an unknown additional amount of time before EMS arrived and she was transported to hospital! MASSIVE FAIL and unacceptable in a city like Chicago which should be filled with cops, EMTs and hospitals (here in Washington DC, I bet response times would be 2-5 minutes, 7 at most, even in worst areas of the city). Morale has to be rock-bottom before this event. And with this event, what officer will be willing to risk bodily harm with response stats like this? 30 f*ckin minutes as this fellow officer life bleeds out...
    Maybe she was and honest cop who learned the wrong info. In Chicago that could be fatal.

When cops grieve and hold themselves accountable for those whose lives they take illegally instead of justifying it, falsifying evidence, and giving themselves Purple Hearts I’ll give a shit.

Until then, this is just gang on gang violence.

Reactions: wade2big
    And where are the local cop hating brigade to dance on this woman's grave.

Pretty sad we have to deal with both groups.

Side note read headlines thought : how much napalm qould it take to 'clean up Chicago'
    It's the government most of us have a problem with. The one the police serve, protect, and then force onto us. The murderous one that couldn't exist without those who carry guns for it. Covid tyranny couldn't have happened. People wouldn't be dying from gov't sanctioned lethal injections and malpractice. Fake as fuck elections wouldn't be a thing. Crime wouldn't be rampant on the streets with the good guys bound by the laws of tyrants while criminals are protected. The same gov't that is filled with the worst people the world has to offer who commit murder, armed robbery, extortion, and many other crimes openly and freely. What you say is cop hate isn't what you think it is at all.

The picture of Brooks makes me think of Reggie from Bad Boys ll. How old is you? Im 16. You look 30.

From the article... "The friend then went to the police with what Frazier allegedly said and, during an interview with detectives, called Frazier and put him on speakerphone, allowing the detectives to listen as they spoke." Whats the over/under on this guy making it through the week?

Reactions: Maggot
    So we are supposed to care that gang on gang violence has brought another life to a tragic early end?

And her homies getting there just outside the 30 minute mark, I think that called the Uvalde hustle!

Reactions: XLR308
    The whole thing seems and smells like the unfortunate afternoon trip i had to make to walmart this afternoon to get supplies for chicken Caribbean jerk sammiches.
    They were awesome and worth the sacrifice but made the whole house smell like a dumpster full of dead bums in July.
    Give me a second to fart to make it atleast smell like a room full of government employees.

And where are the local cop hating brigade to dance on this woman's grave.

Pretty sad we have to deal with both groups.

Side note read headlines thought : how much napalm qould it take to 'clean up Chicago'
    Deal with both groups? One group who would threaten you with death and arrest you for having the means to defend youself, thereby enabling the other group who would rob and kill you? Maybe she was one of the good ones though.

Deal with both groups? One group who would threaten you with death and arrest you for having the means to defend youself, thereby enabling the other group who would rob and kill you? Maybe she was one of the good ones though.
    Right now the Chicago police are busy arresting anyone that legally purchased a firearm during the injunction week. However I’ve haven’t seen any headlines about raids on gang headquarters in the 8 block area that accounts for 85% of the cities murders

As much as I abhor what the institution of policing has become, I see nothing to indicate this young woman deserved to be gunned down in her yard by animals. This doesn’t help anyone.

The silence from their dear leaders, Lightfoot and Brandon the 2nd I’d deafening. I’m sure Brandon doesn’t want to say anything negative about these “children”, after all they just needed a “nice place to gather that had adult supervision” and this would have never happened. Let’s see if they release these animals on no bail while they wait for trial. With all the hard evidence they have in pictures as well as a recorded conversation about the crime there should be a way to fast track this one, but I’m sure it will take years and thousands of dollars.

Agreed -I’m sorry this young woman died at the hands of violent thugs . Murder is not only a grievous crime against one’s fellow man but also a deadly sin .

Reactions: Pharmseller