• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger for 18" 6mm Arc and 6.5 Grendel?

Which trigger will be best combo for 18" 6mm Arc and 6.5 Grendel Builds?

• Triggertech Diamond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timney DH3

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blackout Defense Zero (cause you don't need that light)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stick with the Hiperfire Eclipse

• Stick with the AR Gold

• Total voters

thedarkknight

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
The barrel length and calibers obviously give the intent focus of builds. Looking at two for light but dependable options and other cause maybe I don't need that light. I love my Hiperfire Eclipse and AR Gold but open to suggestions if there's a better option.

Last edited:
My precision grendel sports a 22” barrel. My 18” grendel is more of a generalist. I’m struggling with the use case. Too long for a HD gun. Too short for a true precision rig. Neither cartridge is a REAL long range contender. Nor would they be the first choice for high volume shooting, or HD. What IS the use case?

My precision grendel sports a 22” barrel. My 18” grendel is more of a generalist. I’m struggling with the use case. Too long for a HD gun. Too short for a true precision rig. Neither cartridge is a REAL long range contender. Nor would they be the first choice for high volume shooting, or HD. What IS the use case?
The answer is in your second sentence...

The answer is in your second sentence...
Then I’d say the trigger choice really doesn’t matter. I have a SSA-E in mine. Any crisp and clean single or 2-stage with a 3 to 4.5 lb pull weight will do fine.

Then I’d say the trigger choice really doesn’t matter. I have a SSA-E in mine. Any crisp and clean single or 2-stage with a 3 to 4.5 lb pull weight will do fine.
I was considering the Blackout Defense Zero trigger for this thought