• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Trigger for M1A

Lance B

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2008
NJ
I'm looking for a drop in trigger for my M1A, two stage preferred. Any ideas?

Lance

Re: Trigger for M1A

Also try Springfield Armory. You send you trigger group in, give them $35.00 and in 10 days you have a nice 2 stage trigger at around 3 lbs. Call first, but they are very nice people to deal with and this modification still qualifies for any competitive shooting rules.

Re: Trigger for M1A

I had a bad experience when I sent my M1A loaded back to SA to get a decent trigger pull. The loaded was supposed to have a 'match trigger' but it was about 7 1/2 lbs. When I got it back it was pretty good, about 5 lbs. Within 200 rds, it was doubling. I don't shoot highpower but I'm pretty sure min pull is 4 1/2 lbs so I am sure they won't send a trigger out with a lower trigger pull than that, unless they screwed up or you bought their special target trigger group- I forget what it is called.

david