• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger question

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I jsut bought a used Trigger Tech Rem 700 trigger but didnt look closely enough and it doesnt have the bolt release. If I install it, how do you remove the bolt?

Popsicle stick, push down beside the bolt on the bolt stop, or any small flat blade tool being careful to not scratch up the bolt stop.

Reactions: Dawhit
    You might be able to take the bolt release from your 700 and install it where the screw on the left side is located.
    I've done the opposite with 700 triggers on actions that already have a bolt stop/release.

Otherwise, do the small screwdriver thing

Popsicle stick, push down beside the bolt on the bolt stop, or any small flat blade tool being careful to not scratch up the bolt stop.
    You might be able to take the bolt release from your 700 and install it where the screw on the left side is located.
    I've done the opposite with 700 triggers on actions that already have a bolt stop/release.

Otherwise, do the small screwdriver thing
    Thanks