• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage flat shoe right safety

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I purchased this trigger new for a Rim X build but it isn't compatible with my action. It has a tight spot at the very initial movement of the first stage. Basically my action is putting too much pressure on the sear. I have another diamond 2 stage that does the same thing, but they both work flawless in my Vudoo. I bought this trigger a little over a month ago and it has less than 100 live rounds through it and some dry fire while testing it. It is like new comes in the box and includes everything it left Trigger Tech with.

I had to replace it with a Bix'n Andy TacSport Pro and I like the Trigger Tech Diamond better, but...

off the market for the time being

Last edited:
    Sorry for the poor pic quality, my camera doesn't focus very well anymore (it's had a hard life).
    IMG_20220802_055701068.jpg
    IMG_20220802_055801822.jpg

Reactions: RedRockCharlie
    Have you tried to contact Zermatt about the issue? They would likely send you another cocking piece if you like the trigger.

Have you tried to contact Zermatt about the issue? They would likely send you another cocking piece if you like the trigger.
    I sent it to them with my action. Aaron tried all new parts and couldn't get it to work. I took 0.030" off my cocking piece and had no change. I have another TT just like this one and it does the same thing, but both are perfect in my Vudoo.

I've had a couple 2 stage TT's in a couple different RimX actions and a couple buddies also and have not ever had an issue. These triggers were manufactured about 2 years ago though...That's weird. Good Luck sir.

Reactions: jbell