• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger tech diamond issues

47guy

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2017
reno,nevada
Any of you guys have or heard of any problems with the diamond in a vudoo?

I put a diamond in my vudoo tonight and it worked great for 10 pulls....it started dropping the pin when the bolt was moved now it will not hold the pin and after cocking when I pull the trigger it makes a faint click.

Sent my barrelled action back to them for the same issue. Not sure what they did, but it's fixed.

Reactions: 47guy
Any of you guys have or heard of any problems with the diamond in a vudoo?

I put a diamond in my vudoo tonight and it worked great for 10 pulls....it started dropping the pin when the bolt was moved now it will not hold the pin and after cocking when I pull the trigger it makes a faint click.

What weight pull is it set at? Try turning it all the way in and slowly lightening it up.

Had the same issue with my Vudoo and trigger. Vudoo was ready to jump on the issue but so was TT. I sent them photos to validate I owned one and they mailed one from Canada and sent a shipping label to return the defective one to AZ where they gather up stuff to get through customs in Canada. This was over Christmas, so it took a while to come. I installed the new trigger and so far so good. My first trigger started out flawlessly in a 75 round initial shooting session. Later that night I was showing it to a friend and he mentioned it had some bad creep. I tried it and it felt totally different from my range session. It almost became a "three-stage" trigger. Solid first stage, hang up in the second stage. Pull a bit harder it might release, but I also experienced easing off in the second stage and have the firing pin release.
I have read that they have sorted out the problem, but not what it was.

Last edited:
I had the TT issue, but not on my Vudoo. It is a TT Problem and they are taking care of it. It took me almost 5 weeks to get my replacement. It is good now, but I do have a Timney in the range box if it goes down in a match. I ordered my Vudoo with their Timney instead of a TT.