• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Trigger Tech Diamond

Longdistanceoperator

Shooting from far away.....
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2020
Houston, TX
Guys,

I’m moving on to Trigger Tech Diamond on my 6CM and 6.5CM from Jewell HVR. Any thoughts on pull weight lighter than 1lb on these triggers? Their pull weight feels “lighter” than normal. These are target-only rigs with Lone Peak Fuzion and a Defiance Deviant Tactical actions.

Thank you

you'll love it its nice good luck and hope you enjoy it .

Guys,

I’m moving on to Trigger Tech Diamond on my 6CM and 6.5CM from Jewell HVR. Any thoughts on pull weight lighter than 1lb on these triggers? Their pull weight feels “lighter” than normal. These are target-only rigs with Lone Peak Fuzion and a Defiance Deviant Tactical actions.

Thank you
I seriously doubt that TT triggers feel lighter than another trigger set at an equal weight. Marketing is all that is.

i have a TT diamond that I keep light but I don’t know the pull weight. I set triggers by feel and not by a scale. These are nice triggers.

I run a diamond and set it up with a trigger gauge. Currently at 12-13oz. Works great.

My Diamond felt light so I got a Special and removed the adjustment screw to compare. That's supposed to be 1 lb., but it feels lighter.

My Diamond felt light so I got a Special and removed the adjustment screw to compare. That's supposed to be 1 lb., but it feels lighter.
You may already know, but be careful with the Triggertech primary and specials. You can adjust them too light that they will slam fire. This can be done with any trigger not just these. Always slam that bolt hard to make dang sure its safe.

New to competition shooting but not to good triggers. TT Diamond is as advertised on the listed pull weights. Follow the instructions on setting, run the bolt home like you mean it and enjoy. Mine is 1 lb exactly and I love it. Can go down as comfort allows. Very happy with it on initial impressions (200 rounds, rimfire)

Not trying to derail the thread only asking to learn why not a Hubert? And what makes trigger tech better then Timney? Timney has a two stage option so does Hubert does as well and trigger tech doesnt

tt will have a two stage for the 700's shortly.. ive got the specials in all but 1 of my 700's love them , all set around a pound ... haven't had any problems.. till the last one it would slam fire... & upping the poundage didnt help... tt replaced it .. no problem with the replacement

tt will have a two stage for the 700's shortly.. ive got the specials in all but 1 of my 700's love them , all set around a pound ... haven't had any problems.. till the last one it would slam fire... & upping the poundage didnt help... tt replaced it .. no problem with the replacement
Have you heard of when the new TT two-stage is releasing? Last I read was Q1 of 2020... and here we are haha!

I run TT and Jewell and no complaints with either. Different rifles with different applications.

Have you heard of when the new TT two-stage is releasing? Last I read was Q1 of 2020... and here we are haha!

I run TT and Jewell and no complaints with either. Different rifles with different applications.
I've given up hope. They were supposed to release Q3 of 2019 as of SHOT 2019, then they said Q1 of 2020 at SHOT 2020. They had one on display at the Grind last year and boy they felt nice. Not sure what the hold up is. I waited for so long that I ended up changing my mind on 2 stage triggers entirely.

I've given up hope. They were supposed to release Q3 of 2019 as of SHOT 2019, then they said Q1 of 2020 at SHOT 2020. They had one on display at the Grind last year and boy they felt nice. Not sure what the hold up is. I waited for so long that I ended up changing my mind on 2 stage triggers entirely.
Same here.
I knew they had delayed it already once, but we are now in Q2 of 2020... It can't be that big of a deal for a trigger company to make another trigger... can it? hahaha

Same here.
I knew they had delayed it already once, but we are now in Q2 of 2020... It can't be that big of a deal for a trigger company to make another trigger... can it? hahaha
I understood them pushing things back from 2019. Shit happens, maybe they had problems with the prototype or tooling. Fine, but still nothing a full year later with working prototypes with clear side plates? Come on, clearly you're confident in the product, but why on earth is it taking so long? Genuinely don't understand what's happening. They even have them in their 2020 catalog.

I understood them pushing things back from 2019. Shit happens, maybe they had problems with the prototype or tooling. Fine, but still nothing a full year later with working prototypes with clear side plates? Come on, clearly you're confident in the product, but why on earth is it taking so long? Genuinely don't understand what's happening. They even have them in their 2020 catalog.
I couldn't agree more. The 2020 catalog even states Q1 2020 release.