• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger Tech Primary Triggers rattle now?

Genin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2004
Williamsport, Pa
Hey Hiders,

I recently picked up a TT Primary and to my surprise, it rattles. It’s something internal, no loose screws etc. I contacted trigger tech, sent them a video etc and they said they changed the design on them some years ago and now they rattle and it’s fine. Is this true or are they pulling my leg? Anyone else have this experience?

I have a TT special on my bench and it “rattles” (although not in alarming way to me) too, has worked fine for 2k rounds and another 2k dry fire. TT is known (haven’t had to use it) for great customer service. I don’t think they’re lying to you.

Reactions: Genin
I've had experience with TT and their warranty. I would definitely trust what they say. Their actions many times show them to be a company that is honest. IMO, them lying in any way would be extremely out of character for them. They sent me a new trigger before I even sent the other back, then the new one got hung up in customs and the sent another with a label to return the first new one whenever it showed up. When I sent it back with their label, they then sent me a gift card I think for doing it. This is not the actions of a company that would lie about warranty.

Reactions: Genin
Thank you both for the replies. I guess I should have disclosed that I have 3 trigger tech triggers already but haven’t bought a new one in years. The old ones didn’t rattle and I never had a single issue with them so I’ve never had to use trigger techs warranty or call them.

They were very responsive and like I said the gentlemen even gave me a number to send him a cell phone video of my trigger and the noise it makes and he explained it was a new design they had done some years back.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease.

Reactions: howler