• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Trigger Time / Mod Armory Night Shoot

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Or how I spent my Saturday Night .... driving a RAZR at full speed :)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ta8L4_LLgcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We had some fun for a cold crisp Saturday Night

I think they are gonna do more in the coming year, (beginning of next)

Trigger Time is setting up for a monthly match on this property. I have assisted in putting targets out for them and we'll be doing a trial run soon. (this month)

Also I have been doing classes for TTGC so I have asked to expand the classes into a few that are at least 3.5 days, which will include a NV part as hosted by Mod Armory.

So watch for stuff happening with TTGC, it's just 1 Hour for Denver off I-76 and will beat driving to Raton. Steel one day match with targets out to 1150 to start

That sounds great, would love to do a match with NV.

I think they are gonna do more in the coming year, (beginning of next)

Trigger Time is setting up for a monthly match on this property. I have assisted in putting targets out for them and we'll be doing a trial run soon. (this month)

Also I have been doing classes for TTGC so I have asked to expand the classes into a few that are at least 3.5 days, which will include a NV part as hosted by Mod Armory.

So watch for stuff happening with TTGC, it's just 1 Hour for Denver off I-76 and will beat driving to Raton. Steel one day match with targets out to 1150 to start

Gotcha. I have been in touch with MOD Armory, they seem like good folks. Would certainly make a class more appealing too.

I did suggest they put on a TNVC Zombie Prepper style match, or maybe more towards precision at one of these matches you are putting together at Trigger Time as a side thing, if it would be worth their time. Looking forward to see how these develop and hoping to compete in the Cup this year!

Last edited:
    Don't just think about coming to the cup . DO IT !
    It's a blast and a challenge. Fun times to be had by all .

And .........

MOD are great people with great products ,

Greg

Frank keep us posted on the monthly steel matches at TTGC. I would make that drive every month as there is nothing around here except the Cup once a year.

tumblr_lk14y5McGD1qzblioo1_500.jpg

I took the 2 day class with TTGC back in July and can't say enough good things about it.

Frank, please keep us posted as the 3+ day classes come on line.