• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerCam: Thank you Andre Wagner for GREAT Customer Service

The4GunGuy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2018
The TriggerCam I've had for about 9 months stopped charging and the mobile app never worked. I reached out to TriggerCam and Andre quickly had one out the door to me via DHL and it was at my door in 3 days...Wow. I was not very kind in my email when I initially reported my issue, but he responded in a very professional manner and got that new unit out the door. It works great including the mobile app so now I can actually see if I'm in focus or not.

A big thanks to you Andre! THAT'S WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT!

The TriggerCam I've had for about 9 months stopped charging and the mobile app never worked. I reached out to TriggerCam and Andre quickly had one out the door to me via DHL and it was at my door in 3 days...Wow. I was not very kind in my email when I initially reported my issue, but he responded in a very professional manner and got that new unit out the door. It works great including the mobile app so now I can actually see if I'm in focus or not.

A big thanks to you Andre! THAT'S WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT!
Happy they are taking care of you. I just email them because mine stopped working after a 3 months of use. It stopped recording. It's frustrating when you pay $600 for something and it stops working after a few months.