• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Triggers-New on Discovery

Re: Triggers-New on Discovery

Not bad. I thought it was pretty good.

Clearly better then most of what's being thrown at us lately.

I liked it. The host didn't seem to go way over the to like they usually do. $1800 and $3000 dollar for a shot, I don't feel so bad now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjbmxz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> $1800 and $3000 dollar for a shot, I don't feel so bad now. </div></div>

You should.... you do you think paid for those shots?

I thought it was a pretty neat show.

I enjoyed it. Pretty damn awesome firepower that some of our guys are using.

Way better series than that dumb assed Doomsday bunkers that discovery had on in this time slot llast three weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it more like future weapons instead of rj and American guns? </div></div>

Yeah, it's more of a documentary with no plot whereas RJ/AG are like weird "reality" sitcom/dramas/plot driven.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NatD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What day is it on? </div></div>

Wednesday at 9:00 central.