• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Triggertech Diamond $200 each

Meh Ville

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2022
Birmingham, AL
20220201_135657.jpg

Reactions: nakoa01
OP Just joined today folks.

No disrespect meant @Meh Ville , but buyers please confirm/verify prior to sendiNo ng funds.

BTW I'm still butthurt from being scammed myself...

OP Just joined today folks.

No disrespect meant @Meh Ville , but buyers please confirm/verify prior to sending funds.

BTW I'm still butthurt from being scammed myself...
No Worries. I can provide any type ID or reference that anyone would like. Also, no deals unless we can speak on the phone.

Reactions: MOshooter
As a bit of background. I am moving to a farm and down/right sizing my extra parts and firearms to be more in line with how I plan to shoot for the next 10 years or so at the farm.

This would have been my exact response 😂
I personally loathe people in the community gouging "brothers" who are supposed to share the same passion. Yet if you offer a good deal you still get this type response. I have too much long range stuff and don't see myself shooting long range/PRS for awhile except maybe .22 LR at 200 for fun or 22-250 on the farm for varmints.

Reactions: Bangswitch_6x47
I already own 10 of these, I am just saying going rate is around 225 - 245 shipped

I’ll take the last flat trigger as long as things check out. PM coming.

I already own 10 of these, I am just saying going rate is around 225 - 245 shipped

I’ll take the last flat trigger as long as things check out. PM coming.
I presume your message is some type of joke?

"Ok. Can you take a picture of the trigger with a rubber band around the trigger housing and blue painters tape wrapped around the trigger. Behind the trigger a piece of paper with the date and your contact info and my screename."

"Ok. Can you take a picture of the trigger with a rubber band around the trigger housing and blue painters tape wrapped around the trigger. Behind the trigger a piece of paper with the date and your contact info and my screename."
settle down! people get booted from this site with less of an attitude

It wasn’t a joke, and PMs arent supposed to be copied and pasted to public threads.

The point of those pictures is to prove you’re not stealing photos from other sites or ads.

Reactions: x2cross

That's not a joke and very common with items sold online. My last buy from someone I asked for a similar request and the seller easily obliged. Transaction was easy and smooth and both of us were happy.

Reactions: x2cross
It wasn’t a joke, and PMs arent supposed to be copied and pasted to public threads.

The point of those pictures is to prove you’re not stealing photos from other sites or ads.
That's why, when I signed up, it took almost a year of being a member before you could post in the px! now you can buy your way in!! I earned my right to post and now I have to pay!!

Guys this is a good deal, just off phone with seller, glad I snagged one!

It looks like these are all spoken for, but if one comes available, I'll take it.