• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggertech in an APC9?

fanninland

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2017
NE Texas
Anyone with a B&T APC9 (mines a Pro if that matters) run or tried a Triggertech? If so, which one would be better - their AR15 or AR9 model? The stock trigger ain’t bad but with the Labor Day sale on thru today, got me thinkin’….

I had the same thought and contacted trigger tech and they said they don’t recommend their triggers in the apc9 pro. (I had asked about the AR9 trigger but the response was more general.) he said he would pass along a request for an apc9 pro compatible trigger to the powers that be….

would be curious to learn what others have done. There is that YouTube video from the guy that shoots for b&t us showing how to install the elf match trigger

Thanks, that is good to know. I have recently acquired an extra Triggertech so I may try swapping it out when I get a chance.
Sorry for delayed response - missed the reply from last month, just now saw it.