• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggertech single stage diamond in a large frame

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Now that triggertech dropped a single stage AR trigger, I am interested. Has anyone used one on a large frame? If see that it utilizes a smaller and lighter hammer than the standard AR10 Triggertechs but I’m figuring that as long as mil surplus ammo isn’t being used it should be good to go. I imagine there are many of the two stage ar15 triggers in the ar10s already.

Reactions: drewthebrave
I have the original TT Diamond 2-stage, before they released the AR10 version, in my AR10 and it's been just fine. I've run 168 FGMM and my reloads are using the CCI #34 primers and I'm just over 200 rounds without a hiccup.

Reactions: wade2big
I'm over a 1000 rounds on my 6.5 CM AR10 TT Diamond two stage without a problem.

Reactions: DustBun
I run TriggerTech is 95% of my AR's and have been very happy with the product and customer service, that being said I have worn a couple of them out but when you actually do that TriggerTech takes really good care of you.

I will be picking up a single stage version. There is absolutely no other trigger on the market that comes close to how clean and consistent the trigger break is on TT's, it's just the perfect trigger for Long Range Precision shooting in a AR IMO.

Every time I let someone at the range take one of my rifles for a test drive it's the first thing they comment on and It usually goes like this.."Holy shit! That's a nice Trigger, oh looky there all my shots are in the same hole"...

The extremely short and light first stage does seem to throw some folks off at first, mostly because their used to the Geissele style 2 Stage with the heavier first stage pull and lighter second so I think this single stage TT Diamond will be a well loved especially for the folks who primarily shoot bolt guns.

Reactions: 346ci