• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon 2-10x36!!!! Spr worthy!!!

I might remove my Weaver 2-10x36 from my SPR in favor of the Trijicon. I hope they listened to the customers about more than a reticle. My #1 complaint about the Weaver is the turrets (loose, no zerostop, lines don't line up). The glass is amazing given the price.

The obesity epidemic affecting optics is out of control.

I’d like to see something closer to the VX5 2-10x42’s listed weight (18 oz) for SPR use.
I think the reason for the weight epidemic is everybody has the idea that a scope has to be able to survive an IED blast or it’s not a good scope.

The reticle is certainly better, but I’m not sure I would chose this over the Gen 1 PST 2.5-10x32. The glass in that one was fantastic and it came in at 18oz.

I was severely disappointed when the Gen 2 showed up at 28oz.

The reticle is certainly better, but I’m not sure I would chose this over the Gen 1 PST 2.5-10x32. The glass in that one was fantastic and it came in at 18oz.

Actually that one is 26 ounces and it has an open windage dial and I believe that the reticle is not very useful at all for an Spr.

Is it daylight bright? :devilish:
If its like the other accupowers that Ive had, its kinda visible but not bright. Their tree reticles don't illuminate the best, not going to get a bright red dot like illumination Im guessing.

I watched all the trijicon videos, seriously just have one live event but anyways...

I think this was probably my favorite new product. I think this could be a great SPR scope or even for the distance hunter as well.

I had hopes for the 4-24 but then SFP only, cmon Trijicon WTF?

The obesity epidemic affecting optics is out of control.

I’d like to see something closer to the VX5 2-10x42’s listed weight (18 oz) for SPR use.

If Leupold would to a firedot TMR reticle and MIL/MIL in the 2-10 it'd be job jobbed!

I think SFP up to 10x is a non issue.

Reactions: ldunnmobile
If Leupold would to a firedot TMR reticle and MIL/MIL in the 2-10 it'd be job jobbed!

I think SFP up to 10x is a non issue.

Agreed. Leupold could have saved the MK4 line with a 2-10x44 M5 SFP or FFP. My old MK4 3.5-10x44 is perfectly serviceable since Leupold retrofit the M5 MIL knobs. Some more elevation and 5X erector would be nice but it still has enough to get 175SMK to 800 yards.

Reactions: Robin 03A3

That make me feel better as I have a brand new one I've never sighted in :). It actually is pretty good glass. Not much difference between that and the LRTSi - granted, it's been miserable weather and I've only looked at the mountain about a mile away and a cell phone tower probably 3/4 mile as comparison.

I'll be interested to see reviews on this once it's out, the FOV specs are a litlle meh but not terrible.
It's a pretty sharp price.

Interestingly I've been searching for a 2-10 scope the last week or two and been a bit disappointed with the offerings.
Now this and the Gen 3 Razor have been announced I'm very happy to get some more options.

They make a VX5 2-10x42 that would be perfect if they unfucked the reticle
That's basically what I was saying.

I missed out on a killer deal on a run out VX6 2-12 ZL with firedot windplex reticle about 2.5 years ago, still kicking myself that I missed that. The firedot windplex IMO was the perfect reticle for this style of scope, I must've been the only person who thought so as they discontinued it.

Something similar in MIL would well suited to this style of scope.

Reactions: Schaaf
It has no paralax adjustment. Is this normal for a lower power scope?

How does this compre to a NXS 2.5-10x32

Looking for a replacement for old trusty after switching to mils and selling them

Reactions: Rebels010
I used to feel the same way, but after using lpv’s I’ve kind of changed my mind a little. I kind of feel like 8x is the cut off from SFP to FFP.

You keep saying things like this. It’s flat wrong. LPVO reticles are designed to be FFP. This particle scope will be used from 5-10 power. It’s a mil based reticle with a Christmas tree for hold overs. Not a CMR-W or ever shit knock off that appears as a dot at 1x.
My NF ATACR at 5x is doable if I concentrate, not for snap shots. Stop conflating shit you don’t know cause you have some weird bias towards this being the holy grail of SPR optics. It will be decent at the price performance, reticle. Missed the boat not making it a SFP.
Easy rule to live buy, 10x max magnification SFP. Above 10X FFP. They know this, the market says FFP by people who seldom have a clue.
LVPO have reticle specifically designed to subten to be usable at 1X.

You keep saying things like this. It’s flat wrong. LPVO reticles are designed to be FFP. This particle scope will be used from 5-10 power. It’s a mil based reticle with a Christmas tree for hold overs. Not a CMR-W or ever shit knock off that appears as a dot at 1x.
My NF ATACR at 5x is doable if I concentrate, not for snap shots. Stop conflating shit you don’t know cause you have some weird bias towards this being the holy grail of SPR optics. It will be decent at the price performance, reticle. Missed the boat not making it a SFP.
Easy rule to live buy, 10x max magnification SFP. Above 10X FFP. They know this, the market says FFP by people who seldom have a clue.
LVPO have reticle specifically designed to subten to be usable at 1X.
Tell me how you really feel?
I really could care less either way. I’m gonna use it at 2x and 10x. Although I could see turning it down a little in some instances. It does look usable at 2x. I’m going to have to get my hands on it.

Last edited:
Ffp is dumb in this scope. Hope there’s a 2fp version

I too am not fussed on FFP below 10x (even up to 15x I can live with).
I personally don't see any situations that I'll be holding in the reticle and would he on anything other than max magnification.

A typical LVPO is arguably used 99% of the time on min or max magnification, a 2-10x roughly falls into that category also.
For quick up close shooting you will be on very low magnification and won't be doing any holds (FFP won't be able to see the holds anyway) and more extended ranges 100yards+ you will more than likely be on max magnification.

In 22lr practical matches I'll use less than 10x at 100yards and FFP has been useful, but we are usually talking comparatively small targets, much smaller than a person or game animal which is what most of these scopes will be used for.

On the other hand if the reticle is designed properly the illuminated dot should make up the short comings of FFP at lower magnifications.

I think there's a case to be made for both SFP and FFP in this style of scope, but manufacturers seem to cock it up both ways.
They'll put a thin reticle in FFP that's almost useless on minimum magnification or they won't put a killing reticle in a SFP scope and only offer a standard duplex.

I'm hoping that the Gen 3 Razor 1-10 gets the reticle right and forces some change in this space, as it seems to be a gripe many people have.

Ffp is dumb in this scope. Hope there’s a 2fp version

Its only dumb if they make the reticle too fine to use 2x. The Weaver did a good job of making the reticle useable at 2x. I.E visible. I have had one on my coyote rifle for several years. Honestly SFP annoys me for most anything anymore. Its probably more a mental thing than anything.

I find myself shooting from 6-10 power most of the time.

Reactions: Pointman308
This 2-10x36 FFP looks pretty interesting to me. I see they renamed the 1-8 Accupower into the Credo line as well. Nice 1-4, and 1-6 options. 1-6 has FFP and SFP options, interesting! Wish they would do that down the rest of the line...

Which brings me to the 2.5-15x42 and 4-16x50 only have SFP options!?! What gives? I hope they have FFP plane coming for both of those.

Way too heavy.
Too bad Leupold never made a decent mil/mil SPR scope. Either based on the MK4 2.5-8x36 or the VX5HD 2-10x42. They would be perfect. ZL CDS for elevation, capped windage, sub 17oz with illum.

Reactions: -=boone=-
Especially for the street price. Catch a sale, I could deal with a few extra oz for a few hundies less - as long as it performs...

How does this compre to a NXS 2.5-10x32

Looking for a replacement for old trusty after switching to mils and selling them

Curious how it compared. The 32mm NXS is one of my favorite scopes. IMO, as close to perfect as you can get for an SPR. I hope it drives the NXS price down, I'll scoop as many as I can afford up.

Curious how it compared. The 32mm NXS is one of my favorite scopes. IMO, as close to perfect as you can get for an SPR. I hope it drives the NXS price down, I'll scoop as many as I can afford up.
I didn’t buy one. Ended up with a good deal on a well used 2.5-10x42

I’m on the lookout for a 3-12 LRTSi for a “Cameraland’esque deal” price, currently. Will go on my 18” Proof carbon fiber build. Back-up plan is to try the Credo 2.5-10. I just bought a 3-12 FDE and 4.5-18 FDE LRTS, and am nothing short of impressed for the money.

Why can’t anyone get a 2x10 right? I also confused why FFP on this optic, along with the Vortex Viper Gen 2. I like the capped windage turret but imo the elevation should be locking. Also if your going to put illumination on this make it a dot, not an illuminated reticle. They are close... But no cigar. There is not a 2x10 on the market I will buy. I really want one!

Reactions: beetroot
I'm thinking the Bushnell LRTSi 3-12x44 G3 is a better all around performer as an SPR choice.
It is. the 4.5-18 is even better. the circle of death on low power on the h model is fantastic for close and dirty.

The new vortex 1-10 would make a great reccee spr scope as well.

i have a ts30a2 on my mk12m0 but thats just to keep it clone correct. The nf 2.5-10x24 was a better unit but both kinda suck being sfp. Combat optics should always be ffp and it makes a huge difference engaging targets under stress.