• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon 5-20x50

crackshot

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2004
Northport, AL
Any user input on this new scope? Saw one in a sporting goods store but wanted to get some input from someone that had bought or used one. Comments on function, tracking, glass quality appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Trijicon 5-20x50

I called on this when it came out. I wanted to put it throught the paces.

HUGE lack of elevation.... to the tune of 35 moa. I talked to 2 different guys that told me the same thing... after I explained how to check it. Then they said they would have someone else contact me to to ask questions so they could improve on the design.... never got the call, never bought the scope.

Re: Trijicon 5-20x50

Yeah I looked at this thing at the NRA Show. Disappointed in the ammount of adjustment. Why does the 1-4 accupoint have more adjustement than the 5-20? I just cant get my head around that.