• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon ACOG TA648

Highground

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2008
Michigan
Does anyone know what the difference is between the ACOG TA648(.223) and the TA648 Machine Gun Optic, other then the rail on top? What I was wondering was why is it a "Machine Gun Optic"?

Re: Trijicon ACOG TA648

If I remember right one for the M240G is much larger, however, I might have the other one confussed with another

They are the same scope except for the reticle. The TA648 was designed for MG's. It's a large scope and if you are looking to put it on an AR15, I would recommend either the 4x or 3.5x.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is different about the reticle? </div></div>

BDC for 223 100-800m
BDC for 308 100-1200m
BDC for 50BMG 100-1200m

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i haven t wanted to TRIJCON for years they acog then now the 56 mm rifle scope with the amber chevron UP-Triangle retiCle.

I get the 223 bdc </div></div>

What are you? 13 years old?

Or are you on drugs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i haven t wanted to TRIJCON for years they acog then now the 56 mm rifle scope with the amber chevron UP-Triangle retiCle.

I get the 223 bdc </div></div>

Fucking idiot spammer. Give it a rest dude.