• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Trijicon AK TA50 3x24 ACOG 7.62X39 reticle $700

axarob44

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2017
Warren, Ohio
I have an excellent condition Trijicon TA50-C-400240 Low height, Dual Illuminated Green Horseshoe/Dot 7.62x39 123 gr. Ballistic reticle for sale. Bought new in APR 2022. Glass is perfect. I nicked one of the cap lanyards and damaged the the wire so I re wired them with black coated stainless braided wire. See picture. Have all the items that came with ACOG including the screws (new) and Have the pins that came with the mount. Please do your research on both of these items. Make sure they are going to work with your setup. No returns.

Also available is an RS Regulate mount for the ACOG. AK-302M Rear Biased Lower mount and an AKOT Trijicon ACOG Compact upper mount. Mount was NOT pinned but has residual Loctite on mount and screws. It is also in excellent condition

$700 for ACOG and Shipped and Insured. Discreet Paypal F&F. Zelle

$700 for the ACOG separate shipped and insured
$150 for the Mount separate shipped and insured

Last edited:
IMG_2335.jpeg
IMG_2334.jpeg
IMG_2333.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2332.jpeg