• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon Credo 1-10

thestatuspoe

Private
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2020
Noticed this listing for a new 1-10 trijicon LPVO browsing Optics Planet. Searched around and saw the same on Kenzie optics, but no details elsewhere.

Looks like a few changes from the 1-8 credo. Windage is now capped instead of locking/exposed like the elevation, and the reticle is now the same as what's in the VCOG SCO (not enough wind holds imo). Not sure the specs on optics planet are accurate since it keeps going back and forth between 30mm and 34mm tube.

Personally I'm interested. Not holding out hope for better brightness, but the 1-8 credo is my second favorite LPVO, right after the ATACR.

This looks interesting. I have the predecessor to the Credo, Accupower/point(?) in 1-4 and I really like it. And like you said, the brightness isn't good.

Trijicon makes a dead sexy scope with the Credo and Tenmile lines.
There is a hell of a lot baked into this 1-10 model and it's teetering on the audacious. :ROFLMAO:
10X provides a couple concerns:

- Will there be a useful reticle at 1X? (I think only if the illumination is daytime bright)
- How is 10X gonna look in a 28mm obj?

The credo 1-8/vcog reticle works well enough on 1x without illumination, and this looks like the same reticle as those. There have been more than a handful of 2 gun matches that I've shot without illumination because I kept forgetting to change out the battery and I didn't feel like it was a hindrance. How far the crosshairs extend on 1x and the segmented circle do a good job of bringing your eye to the center of the reticle.

The Vudu 1-10 and the Delta Striker HD 1-10 both have 28mm objectives, so the 10x is probably going to be comparable to those if I had to guess.

Reactions: FredHammer
That reticle is a fucking abortion. The tree brackets are spaced every 5 mils to 25 mils… what in the actual fuck is the practical use for that? This thing might be great mounted on an M2, but for any sort of carbine application that reticle is going be be pure ass. They pulled a total Leupold move with the reticle here.

That reticle is a fucking abortion. The tree brackets are spaced every 5 mils to 25 mils… what in the actual fuck is the practical use for that? This thing might be great mounted on an M2, but for any sort of carbine application that reticle is going be be pure ass. They pulled a total Leupold move with the reticle here.
You made it sound like they did something new; that reticle has been around for a long time… it is pretty intuitive close up but higher magnification not so good for surgical shots for whatever effing reason people think they will be forced to take one day with their ars.

I wonder if they effed out the optical qualities like the abomination razor 3 is. 1-10 is diffictult.

I’m personally a huge fan of the SCO reticle in my VCOG. At 8x its not bad to get behind either. And a 28mm objective lense is only ~7% smaller than the 30mm size the Mk5 uses, so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

Reactions: B4forever