• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon Credo 2-10 FFP scopes?

TurdFerguson

thinking sucks
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2014
Burgerworld
Looking at replacing a Leupold 3-10 VX3I and 4.5-14 VX3i FFP LR scopes with 2 of these. 1 is for a hunting rifle and the other is a target rifle that sometime pulls varmint hunting. Anyone able to compare these to say a Nighforce SHV or the Leupold VX3i LR? Want to make sure it is tough and durable. Looking at since has an illuminated reticle.
Trijicon scope

C_Does just did a review on the Trij. Wasn't very good. Needs a side focus.
The Nightforce SHV has isn't waterproof and not covered under warranty

Very interesting.... C_Does has video and the Trij got soft past 8x. However, it was a used scope and he was going to call up and see if that is "standard". Wish it had a parallax adjustment!!!

Even though I had a credo 2-10x ffp mrad for a brief while ... I can't recall if it had zero stop or not. The triji website says it has "either zero top or capped turrets or locking turrets" :D :D :D
Does anyone know what the 2-10x ffp actually has !!??

(the only thing I recall not liking about this credo was the illum was NOT DLB (daylightbright) which was a surprise since this is typically a trijicon strong point)

EDIT: Never Mind - the above linked review answers the question - it DOES have zero stop!!

@C_Does did a follow up vid after sending it back to Trijicon with favorable review.
It was definitely better then how it was when I first sent it in. But it wasn't enough for me to keep. Trijicon is absolutely amazing with any warranty work

Reactions: Bakwa and Wyfox