• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Trijicon HD Night Sights

layinclose2hell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
Texas
I just picked up a pair of these from SWFA, and installed them on my Glock 17 EXO. I run Truglo TFO's on my 26, 19 and 23 with green fronts and yellow rears, and I have to say I am now torn between these. One thing I really like is that the rear sight is nearly blacked out during the day, and there is no possibility of missing the front sight. I opted for the yellow flavor as I find that red and orange are hard to for me to focus on. Time will tell, but from my brief visit to the range, these are FAST sights. The "U" notch in the back really lets you call the shot, and you can tell right away if you are aligned properly. They seem standard green when functioning in the dark, but this is my SSP IDPA gun, and the bright ass yellow dot up front appears that it will accomplish what I am looking for. Just a thought for any of you looking for such a thing, and a thanks to SWFA for the fast shipping.

DSC02778.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02782.jpg