• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Trijicon IR Patrol M300W TK

SierraLima

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2012
VA
Looking to head mount a smaller thermal next to a pvs14 or towards funding a UTC clip on. Whichever comes first.

No problems out of this, only thing I have noticed is it needs more NUCing when warming up than my MK3 60mm when I had that. No noticed dead pixels, no issues with focus. Has a butler creek flip cap for the objective also. Download card and cable, standard battery cap. Extended battery cap plus the IR-x rechargeable cap.

This is the TK kit so it comes with extra mounts for helmet bayonet mount, offset dovetail mount, rifle mounting, clip on mounting I think (flip to side wilcox), etc. I am also including at the asking price:

-IR-X rechargeable kit with 8 17500 batteries. 4 brand new
-TNVC External Battery Kit new in packaging
-UNV external Battery Kit new in packaging

Asking $5800 shipped and insured with all the mounts and rechargeable & external battery kits.

Attachments

• 20201006_082853.jpg
    20201006_082853.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Willing to remove mounts or battery kits to reduce price.

Edit: the IR-X battery kit is shown. But the TNVC external battery kit and and UNV battery kit are not shown.

Will do a partial trade on a vortex gen 3 razor 3-18 or 4.5-27, pvs 27, 320 skeet L, etc.

Last edited:
Called trijicon, manufactured in Jan 2018.

Willing to make someone a DEAL on this and a Raptar ES rangefinder. pm for details/phone number

Last edited: