• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Trijicon MRO Green dot, all sold

broncoaz

Gary Coleman told me to F off
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
I have three Trijicon MRO green dots for sale. All had covers put on them right out of the box and the glass is in new condition. I really like the large clear glass and green dot, unfortunately the astigmatism in my dominant eye doesn’t get along with these. Paypal FF or +3%, or Zelle. Post here then IM or email me. I ship things out next business day.

#1 Serial number 00114850 comes with Geissele 05-402 Super Precision absolute cowitness Mount and Trijicon cover with clear caps (caps have some minor scratches, due to the plastic used they scratch instantly, doesn’t effect function). This was used on my .22 AR for a few hundred rounds. Fresh battery. $465 shipped USPS SPF on ar15.com

#2 Serial number 00116944 comes with Geissele 05-402 Super Precision absolute cowitness Mount and Trijicon cover with clear caps (caps have some minor scratches, due to the plastic used they scratch instantly, doesn’t effect function). This was used on my 5.56 AR for 120 rounds. Fresh battery. $465 shipped USPS SPF on ar15.com

#3 Serial number 00153938 comes with Trijicon cover with clear caps (caps have some minor scratches, due to the plastic used they scratch instantly, doesn’t effect function). This was mounted but never fired on a rifle. $415 shipped USPS

I also have a couple accessories: Tango Down cover with black caps $20 shipped, Tenebraex FRA004 front flip cover $25 shipped, and a Trijicon MRO low Mount with one of the main screw heads stripping $20 shipped.

Last edited: