• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon question

elkstalker338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2010
colorado
Was looking at the Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50 Riflescope and can not find any where where is states the amount of MOA travel it has,does anyone know offhand???????

Re: Trijicon question

I have the TR232. It is a very well made scope. The MOA elev is 45, and the wind is 25. This about the same as a Zeiss Conquest. I have mine mounted on a EWG 20MOA Pic/Burris Xtreme rings. I have been told I would be able to shoot 1000 yds with that set up. I know the rifle will ,but I dont think I could hit anything I was shooting at. Well that would something to look forward to doing some day. With all kidding aside the TR23 has some awesome glass ,clean, bright,and very clear. I have not read any bad feedback with this new line from Trijicon. One of the most impressive features on this scope is the eye relief. Trijicon says 2.5"-4.1"/ I measure the eye relief from 2.5"=6". That is a huge difference. I called AAron at Trijicon and told him. And he replied with a smile, I could see his smile through the phone, he replied "that's right". When I buy a rifle scope I will look through the scope and see how quickly I can focus it, run it through the power band and see if it stays in focus. I will hold the scope up and thump it on the side with my thumb and watch the reticle.Look for clean glass all around the scope, then I start to get funny looks when I turn the scope around and look through it backwards. I will honestly say that the TR232 was the cleanest most perfectly put to gather scope I had looked through backwards. Take a flash light and turn on around and take a good look. Any q's about how they are put together will be ancered. I really like mine and if you get one Im sure you will too.bshooter..

bshooter how much elevation do you currently have left after zeroing at 100 with that 20moa base?

I got the same thing on a 20 MOA Murphy Precision base. I counted a bit over 40 MOA (42) left after zeroing.

I'll second bshooter's statement that the scope is very well baffled which gives excellent image fidelity.

One downside is the mildot on the Trijicon 5-20x50 is rather big.