• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon "repair" service.

DJL2

Tiger 33A
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2013
OCONUS - Land of Kimchi
I broke a Gen1 Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4x optic. My Tikka T3x in 7mm Rem Mag was the culprit, 7.6 lbs all up with that little optic on it. Anyhow, didn't realize it until I put it on another rifle. I sent it in to Trijicon, and they said "Yeah, bro, that thing is obsolescent, we're not going to repair it. Go to the webpage for the current 1-4 Accupoint and pick out a new one."

Trijicon has always done right by me.

I broke a Gen1 Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4x optic. My Tikka T3x in 7mm Rem Mag was the culprit, 7.6 lbs all up with that little optic on it. Anyhow, didn't realize it until I put it on another rifle. I sent it in to Trijicon, and they said "Yeah, bro, that thing is obsolescent, we're not going to repair it. Go to the webpage for the current 1-4 Accupoint and pick out a new one."

Trijicon has always done right by me.
Xmas in July ..err... .. August!

I’m glad this had a good ending.
I have a few MROs,RMRs and have been looking at some of their scope lineup.

I’m glad this had a good ending.
I have a few MROs,RMRs and have been looking at some of their scope lineup.
I'm 2 for 2 so far. I've posted about this elsewhere - before my first deployment in 2005, some folks chipped in to get me an ACOG. I used and abused that for a few years and then passed it on to my Dad probably around 2015 or so (along with a bunch of other stuff). My Dad decided he wanted the optic refurbished and sent it in Trijicon; they refurbished it for free and swapped in a new Bobro QD mount at no charge.

Absolutely first class.