• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Trijicon RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED Red Dot Sight - 6.5 MOA Dot

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Brand new, never used, purchased from Cabela's. Bought this , along with the Glock I also have for sale, for a project that I decided against. $425 shipped. Stock photo shown as there isn't much to see, as it is brand new, never mounted. I did put a battery in it to test it, and it's fine.
    Engineered with a unique housing shape, the Trijicon® RMR® Type 2 Adjustable LED Red Dot Sight literally diverts the force of impact and stress away from its lens for enhanced durability. Thanks to its cutting-edge, accuracy-enhancing performance, the Trijocon RMR is a great choice for military, law enforcement, concealed carry, target shooting, and hunting. Built to handle the worst, this 1X magnification sight features ruggedized battery contacts and electronics to withstand punishing use and harsh environments, and it's tested to be waterproof to 20 meters or 66'. True-color, multicoated lenses gather a wide band of light for bright, clear, contrasting images. Easy-to-use button at the side let you adjust the RMR's illumination brightness with ease, or switch between manual and automatic modes. Easy-adjustable windage/elevation at 1 MOA per click. This multiplatform device works with rifles, pistols, shotguns, carbines, and is perfect as a secondary sight with a magnified optic. Made of forged aluminum. Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery.

• Unique housing shape diverts force of impact away from lens
    • Ideal for military, law enforcement, concealed carry, and more
    • Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics
    • True-color, multicoated lenses
    • Waterproof to 20 meters
    • 1X magnification sight
    • 1693517985967.png

Last edited: