• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

jpm13910

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2017
KC KS
Got this scope in Nov 2019. It is brand new in the case with everything in came with. I have mounted it to a rifle and observed through day scope, but have not fired.

I purchased at the same time as a like-minded shooting friend and unlike me, he has the land to test thoroughly for what we both expected of the snipe. He is also much better with writing out the details and analyzing. This is why I have not fired with it as he tested thoroughly. I have decided to go another direction for my thermal needs.

This is a great thermal option for the right person. My friend wigwamitus is much more active on the hide and posted the perfect description of testing and pros/cons for his snipe and I feel that it is better than I could put together so Ill add a link to it for all info.

See link for info

Retails for $10,000. It comes with a 640x480, 12 micron VOX sensor and OLED digital micro display that give you clear, brilliant imagery at a fast 60 Hz frame-rate system—even through pitch-black darkness. The Trijicon SNIPE-IR® features a 12 micron, 640x480, 60 Hz thermal core for exceptional image quality. A versatile, clip-on thermal sight, the SNIPE-IR is optimized for use with a 4x day optic but will work with variable sights up to approximately 6x.

SPECS:
Length x Width x Height
7.4 in x 2.95 in x 3 in
(187.96mm x 74.93mm x 76.2mm)
Weight
24.6 oz. (697.4g)
Magnification
2.5x
Day Reticle Color
Black / White Adaptive
Night Reticle Color
Black / White Adaptive
Illumination Source
LED
Power Source
2 CR123 Batteries
Battery Life
Aprox. 2 hours per battery
Eye Relief
1.06 in. (26.92mm)
Field of View (degrees)
12°
Mount
Mini D-LOC
Finish
Matte Black
Operating Temperature
-40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)
Sensor Type
Uncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)
Digital Zoom
8X
Sensor Resolution
640x480
Sensor Pixel Pitch
12 µm
Focal Length
35mm
Frame Rate
30 Hz / 30 Hz
Video Output
Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)

Payment: USPS Money Order, Venmo, or wire
Im open to partial trades for IR lasers or skeet IR or skeet mount

Please PM with additional questions.

Thank you for looking!!

Attachments

• IMG-2601.jpg
    IMG-2601.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG-2600.jpg
    IMG-2600.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Absolutely. It would work quite well. Your mount would need to be within the right height for your optic for optimal alignment. my rings are badger 1.375 height and that works great.