• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon TARS® Single - Piece Picatinny Scope Mount

Edsel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2013
Does anybody have any experience in selecting a mount for this boat anchor?

Not sure which Spuhr (among others) mount's compatible...

I do have a 34mm Bobro cantilevered quick - detach mount which fits it fine, but I'm looking for a more permanent fixture.

Also, in looking at a couple mounts, the regular Spuhr mounts won't fit as the saddle is a hair too long. The AI factory mounts and obviously individual rings will work just fine.

Sean

sp-4803b.jpg

Spuhr SP-4803B

"This Spuhr scope mount was specifically designed for applications where a wider ring gap is required to accommodate scopes with larger/longer erector housings. Examples included the US Optics TPAL and Nightforce BEAST."

I wonder - how about this one?

Crazy 44.4 MOA, though.

Spuhr SP-4803B

"This Spuhr scope mount was specifically designed for applications where a wider ring gap is required to accommodate scopes with larger/longer erector housings. Examples included the US Optics TPAL and Nightforce BEAST."

I wonder - how about this one?

Crazy 44.4 MOA, though.

There are 0MOA version though, I use the 0MOA version with TT525p on AXMC since it already has 30 MOA built in.

Trijicon® TARS Measurements.PNG

Just relayed the measurements over to Hakan...

SPUHR_HUNTING_PICATINNY.jpg

Only SCP-4006A would fit.